Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

That can't be for real, can it?

The original version must be doing the rounds somewhere, which would easily prove whether it's dubbed. Unless of course it's genuine, in which case the Rangers team themselves are as stupid as the thugs fighting among themselves.

Edited by S7C

1 minute ago, S7C said:

That can't be for real, can it?

The original version must be doing the rounds somewhere, which would easily whether it's dubbed. Unless of course it's genuine, in which case the Rangers team themselves are as stupid as the thugs fighting among themselves.

Anthony Joseph from SSN has it and they are looking into trying to establish if the audio is real

Edited by Jinky67

14 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

The word means “incapable of being conquered, overcome or subdued”.

You can’t be virtually invincible or nearly invincible or domestically invincible.

You are invincible or you are not.

Rangers have been skelped in 3 of the 4 competitions they entered. Even Celtic and that arsenal team lost in Europe and were not invincible.

The Preston team from the 1880’s won the league without losing and won the FA Cup - invincible.

Rangers had an unbeaten league season, well done.

This.

You don't lose a game against the Lincoln Imps (and others) in Europe and then claim an invincible season.

You don't get beat by in both cup competitions and then claim an invincible season.

Preston North End 1888/89 were the true invincibles.

6 hours ago, AJF said:

If they dub the song in sync then the arm movements would be as well. I’m not saying it’s definitely fake, it could be real - I just find it difficult to believe professional footballers, the majority of which were brought up out with Scotland and a large chunk of them are Catholic, would be singing f**k the pope add ons.

It is 2021 and we have that reasonable expectation?

7 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Anthony Joseph from SSN has it and they are looking into trying to establish if the audio is real

I think this is another case of people hearing what they want to hear.

In the last month we already seen an identical claim, where someone stated a Rangers player/staff member called a St Johnstone player a F***** which turned out to be absolutely made up.

As I showed in my last post, the video from the Penn State fans sounds almost exactly the same to what is heard in the Rangers video. Are they all chanting f**k the pope as well?

Edited by AJF

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think this is another case of people hearing what they want to hear.

In the last month we already seen an identical claim, where someone stated a Rangers player/staff member called a St Johnstone player a F***** which turned out to be absolutely made up.

As I showed in my last post, the video from the Penn State fans sounds almost exactly the same to what is heard in the Rangers video. Are they all chanting f**k the pope as well?

I guess that works both ways, the penn state video sounds very different to me.

It will come to light eventually if it’s fake as there are a few different ones kicking around some where it’s clear some where it’s not.

I would like to think this isn’t happening and times have moved on from the days of the famous old Billy Boys video and Donald Findlay karaoke

39 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

There also seems to be also more than one version kicking about. 

And there lies your answer 

like a few weeks back with the st Johnstone goal clip . Which turned out to be absolutely nothing 

Edited by Forever_blueco

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

It’s fine, singing sectarian or anti catholic songs doesn’t make you a bigot - stormzy 2021

It's fine, singing sectarian or anti Protestant songs doesn't make you a bigot - Drew Brees 2021

2 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Can you dislike the Pope and the Catholic Church without it being sectarian? 

This doesn't answer your 1000IQ level question but the person I know that dislikes the Pope and Catholic Church the most is a celtc fan.

31 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I guess that works both ways, the penn state video sounds very different to me.

It will come to light eventually if it’s fake as there are a few different ones kicking around some where it’s clear some where it’s not.

I would like to think this isn’t happening and times have moved on from the days of the famous old Billy Boys video and Donald Findlay karaoke

Don’t forget John Hartson and Stephen Pearson’s IRA Ditties now when referencing old dodgy sing a long clips 

Edited by Forever_blueco

11 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

And there lies your answer 

like a few weeks back with the st Johnstone goal clip . Which turned out to be absolutely nothing 

I take it that’s a no to having the original?