Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

jUsT a MiNoRiTy...

3 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Lol

When that Slavia p***k racially abused a Rangers player I wanted them punted from the competition and Rangers reinstated. I'm not kidding, for the club to be accepting anti-Catholic songs at their own players' party I think the appropriate punishment would be to strip them of the title.

They don't give a shit about fines or anything else. Take away what they care about and they'll wise up in a hurry.

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

jUsT a MiNoRiTy...

When that Slavia p***k racially abused a Rangers player I wanted them punted from the competition and Rangers reinstated. I'm not kidding, for the club to be accepting anti-Catholic songs at their own players' party I think the appropriate punishment would be to strip them of the title.

They don't give a shit about fines or anything else. Take away what they care about and they'll wise up in a hurry.

Get a grip of yourself,  it's faked.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Given that TikTok is an app that was literally created to dub sound over videos, I’m taking that with a pinch of salt.

Aye I definitely wouldn't put that beyond the mad da element of our support, but the clap sounds, arm raising and so on are bang in sync, surely it'd be more noticeable if it was dubbed?

9 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Aye I definitely wouldn't put that beyond the mad da element of our support, but the clap sounds, arm raising and so on are bang in sync, surely it'd be more noticeable if it was dubbed?

If they dub the song in sync then the arm movements would be as well. I’m not saying it’s definitely fake, it could be real - I just find it difficult to believe professional footballers, the majority of which were brought up out with Scotland and a large chunk of them are Catholic, would be singing f**k the pope add ons.

Edited by AJF

Just now, AJF said:

If they dub the song in sync then the arm movements would be as well. I’m not saying it’s definitely fake, it could be real - I just find it difficult to believe professional footballers, the majority of which were brought up out with Scotland and a large chunk of them are Catholic, would be singing f**k the poor add ons.

Why would they be singing about your fans?

Asking for @G51.