Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

19 minutes ago, AJF said:

I like it. It's refreshing to see manager's give a bit in their conferences rather than the usual sound bites.

If Kennedy wants to make claims about Rangers then Gerrard has the right to retaliate. Is it petty? Aye, but it's a football rivalry so I'm all for it.

Curious as to what social distancing rules he believes Celtic broke on the Dubai trip? As I’m pretty sure the rules were much more relaxed over there hence the reason it was utterly stupid to go.

That type of comment should have been beneath him however not much surprises me about Steve G these days however best way to silence him is for us to turn up next weekend. 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Curious as to what social distancing rules he believes Celtic broke on the Dubai trip? As I’m pretty sure the rules were much more relaxed over there hence the reason it was utterly stupid to go.

That type of comment should have been beneath him however not much surprises me about Steve G these days however best way to silence him is for us to turn up next weekend. 

Didn't John Kennedy himself admit Celtic didn't adhere to the rules?

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Didn't John Kennedy himself admit Celtic didn't adhere to the rules?

Which was also kaiboshed by Lennon in rather strong terms. However I wouldn’t have the confidence either of them knew what the f**k the rules were

2 hours ago, bennett said:

I'd like to see us giving some youth and fringe players a chance, rather than watching players go through the motions. 

That sounds sensible. It could, emphasis on “could”, be a Cup Final rehearsal.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

The guy did play in 2 charity games at Celtic park, one for Stan Petrovs leukaemia charity, the same disease that killed his mother at 43 yrs of age, but hey, as G51 said, passing on sympathy is an all time classic. 

The guy did play in 2 charity games at Celtic park, one for Stan Petrovs leukaemia charity, the same disease that killed his mother at 43 yrs of age, but hey, as G51 said, passing on sympathy is an all time classic. 
Oh dear. I wouldn't have imagined for one second that casting up something totally unrelated would have resulted in making one look a right tit, but here we are.

#OldFirm

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Oh dear. I wouldn't have imagined for one second that casting up something totally unrelated would have resulted in making one look a right tit, but here we are.

#OldFirm

Oh dear indeed. 

RANGERS are today delighted to announce Nigerian internationalist Leon Balogun has extended his contract with the club, keeping him at Ibrox until the summer of 2022.

Balogun has played a key role for Rangers so far this season, appearing 28 times across three competitions.

Being part of the squad that has achieved the historic 55th league title, he now has the opportunity to showcase his ability for a further year.

On his new deal, Balogun commented: “Today is a very happy day and a very proud day announcing my contract has been extended for another year.

“I am proud to be a part of this amazing club and I felt that pretty early on I had fallen in love with the club and the working environment, the way the players and the management staff work and the way the club is a big family, I am happy and proud that I can call myself a Rangers player

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Why would we do that? 

Well, you seemed to be suggesting that paying respects to the passing of Prince Philip somehow undermined the stance of anti-racism.

Edited by AJF