Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

If you cut someone's brakes, who's car is parked in a underground city centre garage, wouldn't they notice when they try to drive out their parking space, that's assuming their supercar hasn't already alerted them, or would it automatically result in their death?

The most obvious way to ascertain nobody was "cutting his brakes", was the fact you can't get to any brake pipe on that type of car with a tool to cut the pipe, without either lifting it off the ground, or removing a wheel. You can barely get them over speedbumps never mind lie under it with cutters in your hand.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

I've a feeling that [insert anything here that doesn't suit] never really happened....

FTFY

Anyway, I didn't see myself posting this on a Sevco thread, but here you go:  

A short film about Annacotty Weir outside Limerick city. The Salmon try to get past the weir to go and spawn where they hatched. Whist attempting to jump the weir they also are being hunted by a very successful angler. The Heron !

11 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

FTFY

Anyway, I didn't see myself posting this on a Sevco thread, but here you go:  

Hide contents

A short film about Annacotty Weir outside Limerick city. The Salmon try to get past the weir to go and spawn where they hatched. Whist attempting to jump the weir they also are being hunted by a very successful angler. The Heron !

That's a trout, 26 seconds shows it very clearly. 

1 minute ago, Jimmles said:

I’ve found the reaction of a lot of Rangers fans to this revelation utterly baffling. You would’ve thought the Rangers support would be happy that their best player wasn’t the victim of an attempt on his life? They are genuinely upset that a Celtic fan didn’t try to kill him.

They were also  outraged that his pregnant wife may have been in danger. There’s been a swift heel turn on that. Wagons circled round Morelos and pitch forks out chasing down the pregnant other half for having the audacity to be cheated on. 

Absolute fucking scumbags.

Hmmmm, just joined 36 minutes ago and isn't that posting style very familiar... 

On 29/01/2020 at 16:19, bennett said:

I hope that's not true about Alfredo's car brakes being tampered with, as delete previously said its just a game of fitba. 

My post about it at that time. 

People jumped on posts and tweets from supposedly in the know posters/tweeters and took it as gospel, without waiting for the facts to become clear.  It's a problem with the interweb,  things spread fast.

5 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

What are your thoughts on the Rangers fan base over this whole episode? Not a difficult question.

31 minutes ago, Jimmles said:

They are genuinely upset that a Celtic fan didn’t try to kill him.

This RM post below says it all.  Inventing ideas in their minds to avoid being laughed at.  Standard practice that also applies to the team and management whereby anything negative must be an external factor (if not referees then non-Rangers-minded police officers).

PrsosPonytail

I'm not looking for an apology. I just posted what I was told. I wanted to believe it was a **** cop as well, because IF this is true, it's embarrassing.

Edited by Hedgecutter

29 minutes ago, bennett said:

Hmmmm, just joined 36 minutes ago and isn't that posting style very familiar... 

Hes only just joined, give him at least an hour before you start stalking him and give him a wee pet name, ya fuckin weirdo.😂 report me yet?