Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I think anyone who saw it knows it was a correct decision, but the **** now believe he was wrongly red carded, meaning it cost them the points. More seethe and anger. Lovely.

Jack shouldn't have got involved in the first place and given the ref a decision to make. He may have had his red card rescinded but he's not entirely blameless.

As for the red card costing Rangers the points, there's no guarantee Rangers would have went on to win the game with 11 players on the pitch. That's what I would say if it happened to another club so it's only fair to say the same when it's a Rangers player.

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'm astonished it was rescinded.

As pathetic an attempt it was, he clearly sticks his head on stokes.

I'm not a particular fan of that kind of thing being considered a red card but the fact is it clearly is and that's how the rule will be applied across the season.

One angle did look like that, an other angle showed differently ( videos from usual sources).

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

Jack shouldn't have got involved in the first place and given the ref a decision to make. He may have had his red card rescinded but he's not entirely blameless.

As for the red card costing Rangers the points, there's no guarantee Rangers would have went on to win the game with 11 players on the pitch. That's what I would say if it happened to another club so it's only fair to say the same when it's a Rangers player.

Tbf if Beaton had done his job right then hibs would've been down to 10 or 9 players.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Tbf if Beaton had done his job right then hibs would've been down to 10 or 9 players.

Maybe. 

I don't think think Rangers would have won the game anyway. Just my opinion, but I wasn't getting the vibes we were going to win before the Jack red card.

I'm not even that confident for tomorrow either, to be honest.

11 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Out with the jack incident, both teams could have easily been down to 9 men.

Very knowledgeable considering the game wasn't televised.

10 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Maybe. 

I don't think think Rangers would have won the game anyway. Just my opinion, but I wasn't getting the vibes we were going to win before the Jack red card.

I'm not even that confident for tomorrow either, to be honest.

I think the extra man advantage would've seen hibs crumble but we'll never know.

I reckon we'll be fired up for tomorrow, cant see us getting a lot of goals so probably a 2-1.

Very knowledgeable considering the game wasn't televised.

100% accurate, and It was in my house.

My IPTV sub gives me every Celtic and rangers game live. Gotta put up with biased commentary, on both, but worth it.

Salut!

I'm looking for a Scottish Cup winners' thread: any one or two (or three) will do.

Feel free to point me in the right direction.

Merci, m32s

Mon Dieu Deux-Trois

Edited by Mon Deux-Trois

11 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

100% accurate, and It was in my house.

My IPTV sub gives me every Celtic and rangers game live. Gotta put up with biased commentary, on both, but worth it.

A dodgy stream freezing every few minutes.

A dodgy stream freezing every few minutes.

No.

I was videoing it last sat to show a work mate what it was like, around the 3pm mark because I knew the rangers game was starting. No dodgy streams, no buffering.

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

bennett, seeing as you apparently didn't see the question elsewhere, what do you think of Club 1872's recent statements?

Maybe you can point out where you addressed/quoted a question to me?

Rather than posting sarcastic pish.

Anyway a fair bit of pressure on Pedro now, a lot of unhappy bears out there tonight.

Miller needs subbed, drops too deep and seems to take ages on the ball.

Selling McKay, waggy and Garner, who start banging in the goals for their new clubs isn't doing him any favours.

Dodoo has to be worthy of a run, he can score.