Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Lest not forget Sevco is a new club and to go from bottom of SPFL to European tournament within 10 years is an impressive feat!

c'mon

we all know sevco began 5 years ago.

10 years ago it was old rangers that were cheating and not paying tax which lead to their beautiful death

7 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Come on now stop it. This isn't fair, there are some big clubs in the Luxembourg league.

I blame brexit for this

You are right, it is unfair to dismiss to the influence of other clubs there. I believe that Kid Jenson still dominates the midfield of Radio Luxembourg.

Ironically this result has appeared on a day that Killie sign Kirk Broadfoot who appeared in a European final with the first rangers.

The shameful reality of today, is simply that the new rangers have fallen to the most humiliating defeat ever witnessed by any UK club in European competitive football

Would Kirk not have been a better signing for sevco, than any random mexican that Pedro knew?

oops...

MAKING NO PROGRES

Rangers fans call for Pedro Caixinha to walk after watching team crash out of Europa League to Progres Niederkorn

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1240871/rangers-fans-call-for-pedro-caixinha-to-walk-after-watching-team-crash-out-of-europa-league-to-progres-niederkorn/

Rangers fans were absolutely furious at full-time with many calling for boss Caixinha’s dismissal.

A new low in the history of Glasgow Rangers football club – feel sorry for the supporters because that is embarrassing. Caixinha has to walk

— Clint Thompson (@ClintThompson8) July 4, 2017

Anyone still want to try and convince me Caixinha knows what he's doing?

— Gazborangers (@gazborangers) July 4, 2017

Pedro Caixinha ought to be drafted into the Brexit team from Rangers asap. Quickest exit from Europe ever.

— Mark James (@Mark_J69) July 4, 2017

Said it since day one.
Caixinha was a shocker of an appointment.
Embarrassing.

— Robbie Devine (@75Robbie) July 4, 2017

I have a horrible feeling that Caixinha will turn out to be a disaster.

— Gord Matheson (@gordmatheson) July 4, 2017

Caixinha has to go after that. Has to

— FH (@97_Fraser) July 4, 2017

That's possibly one of the most embarassing results in the history of British football. Wow. Pedro Caixinha should just walk. Just leave.

— Mick Loizou (@MickMarJr) July 4, 2017

@RangersFC the embarrassment of Scottish Football. Show Caixinha and his foreigners the door! #shambles

— Charlie Archibald (@charliearchibal) July 4, 2017

That's the worst performance in football history. Pedro Caixinha has to be sacked right now. He shouldn't even be allowed out of Luxembourg.

— Sean O'Connor (@spoc1996) July 4, 2017

Oh well, there's always next year.

1 minute ago, Mr Sugden said:

I'd pay money to see the video of this.

Probably consists of a bunch of drunk fat "Chelsea" fans yelling abuse and swearing a lot.