Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I actually thought that was real for a moment having read just the paragraph under the headline. Do know if that's a sad indication of me or Scottish fitba [emoji3] Probably both.
Thought the free brake cable repair kit might have been a give away.

Anyway the **** seem to be doubling down on this.

What a mess of a football club and it's all Wee Nicola and Lawwells doing apparently [emoji1787]

25 minutes ago, Dele said:

What happened to wee Nacho? 

He was always a wee rat but he had women fawning over his cheeky boyish good looks. He looks absolutely fucked now. 

Pretty sure he had a heart attack a few years ago.

So what's the deal with this Sky interview? Someone interviewed Morelos, he spoke Spanish, and Sky put subtitles up saying things Morelos wasn't saying? That the gist of it?

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Pretty sure he had a heart attack a few years ago.

So what's the deal with this Sky interview? Someone interviewed Morelos, he spoke Spanish, and Sky put subtitles up saying things Morelos wasn't saying? That the gist of it?

Pretty much, yes.  

On 03/02/2020 at 19:37, kingjoey said:

I really do feel sorry for you having to watch a rugby match, but I guess you made that decision yourself. It wasn’t quite all out attack from Aberdeen, but the fact the the Rangers sponsors gave the Man Of The Match award to Alan “I want to rip everyone’s head off” McGregor tells you that we had some big moments in the match.

I am sorry I missed Saturday's 'big moments' and am having to catch up with with matters football.

How was tonight for you?

I am sorry I missed Saturday's 'big moments' and am having to catch up with with matters football.
How was tonight for you?
The worst of the grade A wankers.
" See the game that went against ma team? Ah didnae. Move along, please."
"Ah, but this one.... You know? The one with the result I like? Well..."
Feck me! In my early days of following P & B, I actually thought The K was, however objectionable, above this sort of pish.

15 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Feck me! In my early days of following P & B, I actually thought The K was, however objectionable, above this sort of pish.

I've been posting here for a decade and a half.  Sometime I make good posts and sometimes I post shite.  We all do.

Good to know you track my posts.  You're certainly not the only one...

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

This from a person who hides cakes in shops and has conversations with his own alias?

No bother.

A beauty a few weeks ago, pushed the celtic cakes to the back of the shelf and covered them up so they couldn't be seen.

A family of celtic fans no very happy that there was no celtic cakes but plenty of Sevco ones, made my day. 

celtic views also get covered up or moved.