Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've seen atleast half a dozen different translations of it in the last few hours.

You'd expect sky with their resources to get it right, probably used an intern with academy level Spanish. 

Vicky es un maldito imbécil

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've seen atleast half a dozen different translations of it in the last few hours.

You'd expect sky with their resources to get it right, probably used an intern with academy level Spanish. 

I haven’t seen the interview, and given that Sky have removed it, probably will never see it, but in my simple mind you would think that it would be easy to get someone from Colombia to translate for them rather than Jim Traynor.

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

Sky manager holding up interview transcript - Does any one know what this language is?

Intern - Spanish I fink.

Sky manager - Here, translate this.

Shame it's BBC Alba and not Sky Alba as it would have been great having them slagging everybody off in Gaelic whilst putting the likes of "the midfielder passes it left" on the subtitles.  Unfortunately the BBC are smart enough to realise that people speak Gaelic on the Isle of Lewis.

Eta:  This Sky thing reminds me of this:

Edited by Hedgecutter

When the **** keep on insisting that the clumpany stop taking it up the arse and start fighting back, what they are actually expecting Sevco to do? Drive the team bus down to Celtic Park and ram Neil Lennon's car or something?

Edited by nsr

Anyway. Now that the dust has settled and we’ve all taken everything in.

Is all this fuss because we called El Huffalo’s Mum a mattress ?

That’s the only evidence we have ?

Brilliant.