Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

33 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You should take a look Bennett.

It's remarkable stuff.  You'd wince at it.  

We all know that single-team forums are polluted by nutters.  Before our game vs St Mirren I had a keek at B&W Army's thread on the match and posted a quote from there.  First time I have ever done that as I prefer to look at what our own posters have to say.  The response I got on the match thread were spot on and included:

"the fact that you’ve actually went out your way to look at another clubs forum..."
"BAWA is pretty much unreadable with the same petty, personal arguments brought up in every single thread."

So, my own lesson learned.  As I have said for years - if P&B posters want to know how a club's supporters think then they should look at that club's fans' posts on P&B.

I am sure you agree with me.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

As I have said for years - if P&B posters want to know how a club's supporters think then they should look at that club's fans' posts on P&B.

I agree.. You're an alcoholic bigot who suffers from illusions of grandeur and vicky is a deranged creepy moron who makes false allegations then hides. Sums up the vast majority of your support I reckon.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

if P&B posters want to know how a club's supporters think then they should look at that club's fans' posts on P&B.

You are aware of bennett and how he alone represents a fairly high proportion of the disproportionately low P&B Rangers contingent, yes?

12 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I agree.. You're an alcoholic bigot who suffers from illusions of grandeur and vicky is a deranged creepy moron who makes false allegations then hides. Sums up the vast majority of your support I reckon.

11 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

You are aware of bennett and how he alone represents a fairly high proportion of the disproportionately low P&B Rangers contingent, yes?

Great to get the thread back on track with personal abuse and playing the poster rather than the post. bollocks.  I knew that the RM and FF shite  was just a distraction.

Edited by The_Kincardine

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We all know that single-team forums are polluted by nutters.  Before our game vs St Mirren I had a keek at B&W Army's thread on the match and posted a quote from there.  First time I have ever done that as I prefer to look at what our own posters have to say.  The response I got on the match thread were spot on and included:

"the fact that you’ve actually went out your way to look at another clubs forum..."
"BAWA is pretty much unreadable with the same petty, personal arguments brought up in every single thread."

So, my own lesson learned.  As I have said for years - if P&B posters want to know how a club's supporters think then they should look at that club's fans' posts on P&B.

Well unsurprisingly, I don't.

I'd rather hear what posters of most clubs - including Rangers - on here are saying, because most posters are alright.  I also agree with bit about single club forums harbouring lots of nutters.   

However, it's a bit of a leap surely to see the P&B Rangers fans as representative of the wider support.   I don't for a minute think your little band is.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'd rather hear what posters of most clubs - including Rangers - on here are saying, because most posters are alright.  I also agree with bit about single club forums harbouring lots of nutters.   

Thanks.  That was my point.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks.  That was my point.

I  don't agree that it applies universally though.

I don't think the best way to take the temperature of the Rangers fan base, is to sample the views expressed by its handful of members on here.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I do.  Unfortunately I was 'up that London' watching the egg chasing so missed the game.  I also haven't read the match thread yet.

I assume that the A'deen team who lost to M'well were unrecognisable from the 'thin red line' who bravely held out against Rangers - and this is pretty much what I anticipated in the post you quoted.  Often it's a b*****d being right ;)

Still, watching Scotland on Saturday was frustrating.  Toothless up front and little idea how to break down a stuffy defence.

I really do feel sorry for you having to watch a rugby match, but I guess you made that decision yourself. It wasn’t quite all out attack from Aberdeen, but the fact the the Rangers sponsors gave the Man Of The Match award to Alan “I want to rip everyone’s head off” McGregor tells you that we had some big moments in the match.

Regarding Celtic winning 9, 10, 11, 12 or however many titles in a row, I’m pretty sure that nobody on here really gives a s**t if they do this or not, apart from Rangers fans. However I really don’t want another treble, but equally don’t want Rangers to be the ones to stop their Scottish Cup winning run. 

Just imagine this.

We are lucky enough to pip the unlucky **** to the title to claim 9 in row, then think about how they **** are going to be if they slip a few points behind as we go for number 10. Imagine *** media and hollow, hollow then.

giphy (2).gif

46 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

if P&B posters want to know how a club's supporters think then they should look at that club's fans' posts on P&B.

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Great to get the thread back on track with personal abuse and playing the poster rather than the postbollocks.

You made your post all about Rangers posters on P&B , which is essentially you and a small handful of others, and then get upset when you're discussed in the reply to your own post?  :wacko: 

Jeez