Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just watched the bbc documentary about Fernando Ricksen there, and not afraid to admit I was in tears. What a horrible thing to happen to anyone and it says a lot about the man that he fought it right till the end. At least he is no longer suffering. RIP Fernando.

Decent enough week for us with two league wins and progress in the LC.  Scored 10 goals and conceded none.  

Equally tough week ahead with a trip to Bern followed by the The Accies - who seem to be getting their points in early - coming to Ibrox.

A draw in Switzerland followed by a narrow home win would be excellent.

Edit:  I see that the dididies are taking our home win today so well that they are starting a thread about it.

Edited by The_Kincardine

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-follow-real-madrid-chelsea-20395287

"Rangers have collected the ‘Social Responsibility of a Football Club, Role Model Award’ at the 'Football Is More’ CSR Conference in Switzerland.

The award recognises “outstanding involvement in educational and social welfare activities” and are presented every two years.

The panel of judges, including academics from across Europe, were impressed by the manner in which Rangers and the Rangers Charity Foundation help local communities tackle a range of issues including health and fitness, employment, equality, diversity and education."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-follow-real-madrid-chelsea-20395287
"Rangers have collected the ‘Social Responsibility of a Football Club, Role Model Award’ at the 'Football Is More’ CSR Conference in Switzerland.
The award recognises “outstanding involvement in educational and social welfare activities” and are presented every two years.
The panel of judges, including academics from across Europe, were impressed by the manner in which Rangers and the Rangers Charity Foundation help local communities tackle a range of issues including health and fitness, employment, equality, diversity and education."

[emoji1] what a caricature you are at times.

Congratulations.

Which illiterate is responsible for this press release? If it's someone you know, The Kincardine, can you please instruct him/her in the need for agreement between the subject with the verb in sentence construction?
"The award....... are presented....."
"The panel of judges.... were impressed... "
( I understand that notions of correctness is one of your things )

7 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Which illiterate is responsible for this press release? If it's someone you know, The Kincardine, can you please instruct him/her in the need for agreement between the subject with the verb in sentence construction?
"The award....... are presented....."
"The panel of judges.... were impressed... "
( I understand that notions of correctness is one of your things )

That you Jacob?  Thanks for taking time out from the ERG to post about your big team.  I did like your recent style-guide:

jrm.JPG.59997c15204449659f138af7c7062af2.JPG

That you Jacob?  Thanks for taking time out from the ERG to post about your big team.  I did like your recent style-guide:
jrm.JPG.59997c15204449659f138af7c7062af2.JPG
Jacob, let's face it, is nothing short of a neophyte. His faither was a hack, a scribbler and a social climber, and his own inability to learn, despite his attendance at (ahem) the best educational institutions in the country, is highlighted in the very document you cite, vis-a-vis his notion that "full stop" is one word. Nor does he seem to have ever heard of The Oxford Comma.
An utter charlatan. Call me, otherwise, what you will, but - at least - credit me with a greater knowledge of the workings of The English Language than....... that c**t!

7 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Jacob, let's face it, is nothing short of a neophyte. His faither was a hack, a scribbler and a social climber, and his own inability to learn, despite his attendance at (ahem) the best educational institutions in the country, is highlighted in the very document you cite, vis-a-vis his notion that "full stop" is one word. Nor does he seem to have ever heard of The Oxford Comma.
An utter charlatan. Call me, otherwise, what you will, but - at least - credit me with a greater knowledge of the workings of The English Language than....... that c**t!

I'm auld enough to be of the 'broadsheet reading' generation and I know a pompous twat or three when I see them.  The Times under RM Snr was certainly that and so is his son.  You're not so far behind...