Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Didn’t realise magee was fat.

Huge if true.

(Literally).

Didn't you hear the story about the time a whole roast boar fell off the back of a butcher's van and tumbled right through Magee's kitchen window on to the table?

[emoji50][emoji50]    Shame on him/her/it/they/them    (is that all variables in 2019 covered ??  [emoji2369])
You forgot 'what!?' or as the less pc people may say when they don't know preferred pronoun 'that'

43 minutes ago, The DA said:

Mark Allen singing out of tune?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49696390

Don’t think there is anything untoward in this, the various statements were too pleasant for Jabba if there was some kind of bitterness it would come through.

If your DOF is going to leave them straight after a transfer window closes isn’t a bad time to do it.

14 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Didn’t realise magee was fat.

Huge if true.

(Literally).

Resent that assertion, carrying a bit of middle age spread now I'm in my 40's but, to quote Kevin Bridges, "I'm not Channel 5 documentary fat"

10 hours ago, nsr said:

Didn't you hear the story about the time a whole roast boar fell off the back of a butcher's van and tumbled right through Magee's kitchen window on to the table?

Eh....?????

11 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Don’t think there is anything untoward in this, the various statements were too pleasant for Jabba if there was some kind of bitterness it would come through.

If your DOF is going to leave them straight after a transfer window closes isn’t a bad time to do it.

Good, sensible  post mate however totally out of place with what some of the total zoomers are posting on this thread.

The man left for family reasons so I sincerely hope all is ok with his family.

52 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Good, sensible  post mate however totally out of place with what some of the total zoomers are posting on this thread.

The man left for family reasons so I sincerely hope all is ok with his family.

I’m not sure if you know more than me but his family issues could simply be that his wife/kids or whatever aren’t settling in or maybe didn’t move with him.

I'm tempted to look in on the last night of the proms tonight just before 10 for land of hope and glory.  Hope to see either kincy or bendonover, or both, waving their wee union jacks and belting out another of their anthems with their usual staunch gusto.

Kudos to any P & Ber who can spot them in amongst their hooray tory unionista brethern.  I'm fairly certain there will be many contenders.

2 new shares in the the rangers international plc ltd and sons (of william/struth) and co/club to the winner. 

5 hours ago, hearthammer said:

I'm tempted to look in on the last night of the proms tonight just before 10 for land of hope and glory.  Hope to see either kincy or bendonover, or both, waving their wee union jacks and belting out another of their anthems with their usual staunch gusto.

Kudos to any P & Ber who can spot them in amongst their hooray tory unionista brethern.  I'm fairly certain there will be many contenders.

2 new shares in the the rangers international plc ltd and sons (of william/struth) and co/club to the winner. 

Rangers winning, Armed Forces Day at Ibrox on Rangers TV and the celebration of the Union and Empire on the telly later?  What a day to be a Scot.  Rather than LoHaG I prefer that Scottish anthem, Rule Britannia, written by the Borderer James Thomson as it's a reminder that the union and empire were vehicles for we Scots to thrive and to take our place on the world stage.

But then Rangers are a bit of an Empire microcosm with, even today, players from all four home nations as well as those with connections to Nigeria, Canada and St Lucia combining in harmony.  Oh and also we have Scotland's favourite Colombian, whose goal turned the game, to act as an-aide memoire.  It wasn't our South American pals who industrialised and internationalised the drugs trade but was actually the Scots-dominated East India Company, protected by the Royal Navy, who came up with the idea. 

So if you take comfort with a wee twist of ching to relieve the pain of your team being bottom of the Diddy Championship then remember it was Scots in Empire who set the ball rolling 😎

So enjoy Last Night of the Proms and remember how it's a celebration of all that Scotland gave to the world.