Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 09/09/2019 at 16:28, Snafu said:

Rangers winning all the important relevant stuff and I'm blaming Celtic fans for the Youtube one, can't help themselves can they.

btw you couldn't pay me enough to eat a pie out of Ibrox nor for that matter the dogfood pies sold at the other place. I'd rather keep my money and score some smack.

Maybe all this 'winning' hides the real truth that 'The Worlds Most Successful Club' no longer holds that title or do they, if you're inclined in that direction of thinking?

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/are-rangers-no-longer-the-most-successful-club-in-the-world-report/

Why don't Rangers include their war time trophies like 'the likes of'  Hibs or Aberdeen? Had a double take on that claim and had a look but if clubs want to include all their trophies regardless of their worth and value then its up to Rangers as a club to do the same rather than be bothered about what other clubs (particularly those two clubs:rolleyes:) put on their honours list. Got to laugh that those two clubs still have the 'former worlds most successful club' rattled.

Anyone with half a brain can read into their attention seeking pish as the good old scrambling for relevance.

I’ve no idea about Hibs, but Aberdeen don’t include any wartime trophies. I don’t even think we have any.

32 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

What a sad man you are.

Aye.  Posting about a Rangers player on a Rangers thread?  Damnable.

Must be a shock for you and your green pals like the idiot Romeo and fat Magee who think the thread is only here to be spammed with your usual brainless bilge.

Must be a shock for you and your green pals like the idiot Romeo and fat Magee who think the thread is only here to be spammed with your usual brainless bilge.
^^^ On the bevvy.

Gincardine been fished hook line and sinker.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You’ve forgotten again.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Gincardine been fished hook line and sinker.

Sake.  Another brain dead diddy troll coming off the production line.  Busy times down in Knotty Ash.

On 11/09/2019 at 18:44, The_Kincardine said:

Less of the fat you, I'm a healthy 42 year old carrying a wee bit of middle aged spread, bought and paid for I may add.

Could be worse I guess, a bigoted, catholic hating alcoholic jakeball and social pariah who stinks of urine and Tesco's own brand lager.

Less of the fat you, I'm a healthy 42 year old carrying a wee bit of middle aged spread, bought and paid for I may add.
Could be worse I guess, a bigoted, catholic hating alcoholic jakeball and social pariah who stinks of urine and Tesco's own brand lager.

f**k off, I don’t hate catholic’s.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Maybe Jack should withdraw from future Scotland squads, that'll teach them.

It's almost like he's looking for a scapegoat to distract the bigots from something he doesn't want them getting angry about?...

#welcometotheparty