Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Gadzooks.......emoji50.pngemoji50.pngemoji51.png
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/jul/29/sports-direct-shares-results-mike-ashley-house-of-fraser?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Which entity is going to die first , Sevco or SD ?
Will Ashley unleash the hounds to try and get his dosh pronto ?
Will the Glib and Shameless Liar try and kick the can further down the road, incurring more legal fees as he does so ?
How will Jabba and the Lickspittles spin this to RaBerrz ?

“Strange times, Archie, strange times.........”

Despite the chance of more laughing at Sevco thanks to Uncle Mike I doubt that many people will be too upset to hear the Sports Direct empire appears to be having trouble. It would seem  they have followed the same route as many businesses  (from the local shop to large multinational companies) of trying to expand very quickly in a short space of time and getting it wrong.

Also

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Despite the chance of more laughing at Sevco thanks to Uncle Mike I doubt that many people will be too upset to hear the Sports Direct empire appears to be having trouble. It would seem  they have followed the same route as many businesses  (from the local shop to large multinational companies) of trying to expand very quickly in a short space of time and getting it wrong.

Also

Wee note to @LincolnHeartswho red-dotted your post.  Just f**k off.  The Big Hoose thread doesn;t need cnuts like you bringing your rivalry from elsewhere.  We can create our own opprobrium, thanks.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wee note to @LincolnHeartswho red-dotted your post.  Just f**k off.  The Big Hoose thread doesn;t need cnuts like you bringing your rivalry from elsewhere.  We can create our own opprobrium, thanks.

As much as I hate to agree with anything @Dindeleux says, it is factually true that you let your club die ya dick.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I wouldn't say stuff like that to him mate he'll be PM'ing threats to you within the hour.

15 hours ago, Empty It said:

Yet a Sevco fan (presumably) took time out his day to draw this, bit contradictory if you ask me.

Both sides utterly, utterly obsessed with each other as usual. Imagine if they were actually interested in football.

12 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

It’s like having my own wee puppet.

No really bell-chief.

It just confirms you chat shit on a wholesale basis. (Check your inbox for non-existent messages to post about on the GN thread for the full fantasy effect though) 

Both sides utterly, utterly obsessed with each other as usual. Imagine if they were actually interested in football.
Cheek fans really are a bizarre bunch, they'd argue about everything and anything before even mentioning football.

30 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Cheek fans really are a bizarre bunch, they'd argue about everything and anything before even mentioning football.

And yet they'll band together the minute their exclusive relationship comes under attack from an outside party, like a mutually abusive husband and wife.

15 hours ago, nsr said:

Are we still talking about Dindeleux and Lincoln Hearts?