Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

Doesn't just have to be the kid - presumably St Johnstone players were also within earshot, and the technical area may have been too. Ultimately, if these things happen, someone has to come forward and say that they did.

I'm also sure that if it happened, he could raise the issue with St Johnstone and St Johnstone could raise it with the SFA while protecting the identity of the complainant. No one's asking him to post something on his personal twitter. Pretty much nobody knows who the boy is anyway (including me), so if he did post it there it'd have almost no effect.

The general lack of reaction at the time tells me people are probably hearing what they want to hear from it.

The players won't have heard it in the celebration, and there's no chance the staff on the touchline would've. 

The clip is the only evidence, and he's the only one who'll know who said it. It'll be some random staff member in the stand, more to do with the groundstaff than the coaching staff. 

I've no idea how it all works behind the scenes, I'd imagine we'd contact Rangers to let them deal with it themselves tbh, as they'll know everyone who was at the ground, but I doubt anything will come of it.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

The players won't have heard it in the celebration, and there's no chance the staff on the touchline would've. 

The clip is the only evidence, and he's the only one who'll know who said it. It'll be some random staff member in the stand, more to do with the groundstaff than the coaching staff. 

I've no idea how it all works behind the scenes, I'd imagine we'd contact Rangers to let them deal with it themselves tbh, as they'll know everyone who was at the ground, but I doubt anything will come of it.

But I’m not making excuses but that clip you genuinely can’t clearly hear what he has actually said before the word c**t . 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

What's the deal with his brother? I saw some stotter having a go at him and saw many more people calling out the guy for doing so.

Both Zander Clark and his brother Ross are massive Rangers fans. I think Ross put up some joke about disowning him or something and some dickheads took it too far.

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

Why are Celtic fans so worked up by Gerrards trophy record . If you think his return is shite then surely you are happy for Rangers fans to be happy to have him in the dug out .

I’m happy he’s there. A decent manager (ie anyone bar NL) will easily challenge him next season. His domestic record is fuckng appalling. The aforementioned NL pisses all over it ffs. That speaks for itself. 

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

Both Zander Clark and his brother Ross are massive Rangers fans. I think Ross put up some joke about disowning him or something and some dickheads took it too far.

Aye I saw one person that was being a dickhead, there probably was more granted but on the one I saw me and about 50 other people were calling them a fanny and that's on Twitter which usually houses a lot of the roasters. 

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I’m happy he’s there. A decent manager (ie anyone bar NL) will easily challenge him next season. His domestic record is fuckng appalling. The aforementioned NL pisses all over it ffs. That speaks for itself. 

Well proof will be in the pudding next season I suppose . 

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Your wishful thinking doesn’t count.

The longer Mr Howe stalls, the closer Dermot Desmond gets to saying "f**k it, my gut was right all along" and appointing Keano to lead the Celts to domestic cup glory!

20 minutes ago, G51 said:

The longer Mr Howe stalls, the closer Dermot Desmond gets to saying "f**k it, my gut was right all along" and appointing Keano to lead the Celts to domestic cup glory!

The way he appointed MON and BR you mean? 
 The man is obviously a genius and can spot a winner*

*It fucking better not happen!

35 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

To compare Lennon’s record at Celtic to Gerrard is not a fair comparison.

Lennon inherited winners and proceeded to turn the club into a basket case.

Gerrard inherited a basket case and turned them into winners. Completely different.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

To compare Lennon’s record at Celtic to Gerrard is not a fair comparison.

Lennon inherited winners and proceeded to turn the club into a basket case.

Gerrard inherited a basket case and turned them into winners. Completely different.

They just don’t win much. That’s the point.

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

But I’m not making excuses but that clip you genuinely can’t clearly hear what he has actually said before the word c**t . 

“fucking organise yourselves stupid wee c***s" I think.  

Edited by Drew Brees

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Someone trying way too hard to make that video out to be a sectarian incident. 

The comments are wild on the post. People (celtic da’s) saying it’s definitely Alan Mcgregor despite him clearly walking by at the the time it’s being shouted with his head down and mouth shut 😂

Edited by Forever_blueco

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

The comments are wild on the post. People (celtic da’s) saying it’s definitely Alan Mcgregor despite him clearly walking by at the the time it’s being shouted with his head down and mouth shut 😂

It's classic social media drivel. It's pathetic.

41 minutes ago, G51 said:

It will be Howe and a treble winning 1st season should be relatively shooty in as Rangers dont give a f**k about the cups 🤪

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

The guy on course for an undefeated season with a record low goals against for a British domestic season?

His cup record isnt good enough for Rangers* budget and the state Celtic have been in this year, but saying his domestic record is "fucking appalling" is an absolutely wild take.

The only thing Lennon pisses over is his own bed sheets. The guy won a watch both times he was made manager and crumbled any time there was a team capable of pushing his.

Edited by Jacky1990