Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

24 minutes ago, G51 said:

Jordan Jones going to Sunderland on loan.

He'll be away for good in the summer.

Obviously had the great assist for Morelos that beat Legia last season, but a pretty unremarkable stay apart from that.

Shame, I thought we were getting a decent option when we first signed him from Kilmarnock.

With hindsight, a classic winger never suited our style of play but I wanted him to do well.

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

Shame, I thought we were getting a decent option when we first signed him from Kilmarnock.

With hindsight, a classic winger never suited our style of play but I wanted him to do well.

Yeah, in a different style of play he might have worked out. Not one of Mark Allen's finer moments.

Shipping a winger out though? That's interesting. Wonder if we have a replacement lined up... maybe a guy we've already signed and were looking to bring in early. Who knows?

2 hours ago, G51 said:

I can guarantee their accuracy. 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

60% of the time, they’re accurate every time.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

They've done studies, you know.

My sources tell me you are a pair of wankers :whistle

11 hours ago, G51 said:

Yeah, in a different style of play he might have worked out. Not one of Mark Allen's finer moments.

Shipping a winger out though? That's interesting. Wonder if we have a replacement lined up... maybe a guy we've already signed and were looking to bring in early. Who knows?

Kent, Hagi, Barker, Aribo, Roofe can play there - not sure we desperately need one immediately.

We were linked to Fashion Sakala and Kwadwo Baah who could easily play wide for us in our system.