Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

How is Kennedy doing out of interest? I noticed he scored on Friday but haven't heard much about how he is performing.
Fairly well, bags of tricks and quick feet. Happy to run at half a defence or play to someone more open. Will be really good after a run of games.
If you haven't seen his goal from Friday it is something else.

53 minutes ago, weirdcal said:
13 hours ago, bennett said:

Rangers are keen on a deal to sign Billy Gilmour on loan next month.

Chelsea are open to the prospect of sending the teenage midfielder back to Ibrox until the end of the season
Rangers are keen to bring Gilmour back to Ibrox on loanCredit: Getty Images - Getty
Gilmour started the Champions League clash against FK Krasnodar on Tuesday night.

But he has fallen down the pecking order in the battle for places in Frank Lampard’s midfield.

Gilmour, who missed four months following knee surgery, is the subject of an approach by former club Gers.

The Scotland Under-21 star would benefit from greater exposure to first team action at Ibrox, providing him with a platform to gatecrash Steve Clarke’s Euro 2020 squad

Does this mean you won't want kai Kennedy back and we can loan him again?

Depends on his contract situation. At the moment he can leave in the summer so we'd need to get him signed up again.

6 hours ago, G51 said:

The cage football upbringing that Kamara has had really shows in his game. Same with Aribo and Bassey. The close control these boys have is worth paying to watch by itself.

I see Wenger's influence in his play whenever I watch him. He moves and uses the pitch like a Wenger player and his close control and ease with the ball is tell tale of a Wenger player. A very classy footballer. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

The only thing worse than only getting £50k was the amount of Dundee fans that wanted him gone because Martin Woods is "at least showing he cares". 

"Showing you care" = attempting 50 cross field passes that get cut out in the middle of the park and giving away needless fouls. 

Kamara was a joy to watch at Dens. I don't think he's particularly improved at Ibrox just a better standard of player shows his capabilities more. 

What's the rumoured fee (if there is one)? 

£55 k

Top celebrity gets behind Scotlands most famous teams drive to save the planet. 

Rangers protect 30% of the

🌍
. But they need our help. 24 renowned photographers are helping through the Wildlife Ranger Challenge. Purchase one of their photos & 100% of the proceeds will support rangers on the ground: http://artsy.net/rangers #ArtForRangers

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Top celebrity gets behind Scotlands most famous teams drive to save the planet. 

Rangers protect 30% of the

🌍
. But they need our help. 24 renowned photographers are helping through the Wildlife Ranger Challenge. Purchase one of their photos & 100% of the proceeds will support rangers on the ground: http://artsy.net/rangers #ArtForRangers

That reminds me, what's Davie Dodds up to nowadays.

Rangers star striker Ngangom Bala Devi has been rewarded for her services to women's football in her native India - with a promotion to INSPECTOR in the municipal police force.

The 30-year-old, who became the first Indian woman to score in a top-flight European league during her side's 9-0 thrashing of Motherwell at the weekend, worked as a semi-professional police officer in Manipur while juggling her football career before moving to Glasgow earlier this year.

Devi has 36 goals in 38 appearances at international level for India - prompting N. Biren Singh, the chief minister of Manipur, to recognise her efforts for the national team with a promotion in the police

On 09/12/2020 at 12:10, weirdcal said:
On 08/12/2020 at 23:28, bennett said:

Rangers are keen on a deal to sign Billy Gilmour on loan next month.

Does this mean you won't want kai Kennedy back and we can loan him again?

How's he doing with your mob, mate?

From what i've seen of him in youth games he's a gallus wee player.

How's he doing with your mob, mate?
From what i've seen of him in youth games he's a gallus wee player.
He is very good. Fast, quick feet with the ball. Can miss other player movements but he will do well from extended game time to improve on that.
Seems to have settled well and is keeping more established squad players out the starting line up.
His goal last Friday was a joy from build up to execution

24 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

He is very good. Fast, quick feet with the ball. Can miss other player movements but he will do well from extended game time to improve on that.
Seems to have settled well and is keeping more established squad players out the starting line up.
His goal last Friday was a joy from build up to execution

I just watched the first part of the highlights on the SPFL Y'tube channel.

The wee man loves a goal.

What's worse than Celtic fans making banners about shooting people and taking them to Parkhead?

Screenshot_20201213-093919_Twitter.thumb.jpeg.9532d489d8fdaf7b72b80ae991b5a592.jpeg

The shape of the head on the guy silhouetted in the middle?

I know Celtic fans are regularly referred to as fucking mutants but that’s supposed to be figurative as opposed to literal

Frank McAvennie must be feeling like a bit of a knob today after stating he wasn't sold on captain Tav and that his goal total wasn't all that impressive due to being penalties. Not to mention how he wasn't impressed with being out of position most the time or some such bollocks. 

Edited by TommyLeePwns

33 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Frank McAvennie must be feeling like a bit of a knob today after stating he wasn't sold on captain Tav and that his goal total wasn't all that impressive due to being penalties. Not to mention how he wasn't impressed with being out of position most the time or some such bollocks. 

I'm shocked at this news that McAvennie is a bitter clown.

Talking about bitter clowns Jum Spence has had some wee meltdown on twitter. Seems to think he's living as an oppressed minority because Rangers got one favourable refereeing decision 😭

20201212_222039.jpg.214f9999a04a35a055b72a49a8b90b37.jpg

Edited by DMCs