Jump to content
The_Kincardine

Follow Follow Rangers 2020/21.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Take them to court. That usually goes well.

Better still, let them take you to court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

He got away with a sexual assault on Ryan Christie so I imagine his chances of escaping punishment for a tackle would be quite high

Christ on a bike...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bennett said:

Gerrard has received a notice of complaint from the compliant officer for saying something that has now been decided to be terribly offensive. 

 

 

Ah, I see what you did there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bennett said:

Gerrard has received a notice of complaint from the compliant officer for saying something that has now been decided to be terribly offensive. 

 

 

Sorry. you'll have to narrow it down a bit, I find most things slippy says are offensive.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I’m not convinced the SFA are going to be able to prove their charge. Gerrard said “it would be interesting if it was the other way around”.
Now, I think most people will be able to surmise what Gerrard is getting at, but his words have not said outright there is any bias or incompetence, he has essentially asked a hypothetical question.
I reckon any decent lawyer (or whoever it is that represents you at these tribunals)  would get the charge thrown out. (And no, the irony is not lost on me that Rangers’ lawyers haven’t exactly covered themselves in glory over the years...)
He has implied, on camera, that the rules would be applied differently to his team which is a way of saying the ref was showing bias.
"It would be interesting if it was the other way round what the decision would have been" is the full quote.

I'd say he will probably get a slap on the wrists for it. No ban, no fine just told to watch what he says.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

He got away with a sexual assault on Ryan Christie so I imagine his chances of escaping punishment for a tackle would be quite high

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

He has implied, on camera, that the rules would be applied differently to his team which is a way of saying the ref was showing bias.
"It would be interesting if it was the other way round what the decision would have been" is the full quote.

I'd say he will probably get a slap on the wrists for it. No ban, no fine just told to watch what he says.

I appreciate that, and we all know what he was getting at, I just think it'll be harder to prove it given the choice of words he used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I appreciate that, and we all know what he was getting at, I just think it'll be harder to prove it given the choice of words he used.
That's why I think he will get a small slap on the wrists for it. It's not blatant calling a ref a cheat its just inferring that rules may not be evenly applied in similar circumstance.
Think it would be harder to disprove the interpretation of comments to mean anything else mind you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AJF said:

 (And no, the irony is not lost on me that Rangers’ lawyers haven’t exactly covered themselves in glory over the years...)

They've been taking the piss out of Rangers just like all the others.  Made easy for them by the constant injustice in every decision that go against the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Rangers survived Thursday night's Europa League trip to Holland unscathed after picking up no fresh injuries. Brandon Barker has an outside chance of being fit for Motherwell on Sunday. Ryan Jack has resumed light training and is progressing well. Roofe, Aribo and Katic still out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

Queen of the South have  signed your young left back on loan James Maxwell any info on him 

 

He'll be the missing factor in your defensive equation amirite fysics phans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/09/2020 at 20:18, Northfield 53 said:

Queen of the South have  signed your young left back on loan James Maxwell any info on him 

 

I've only seen him in youth tournaments etc but he looks technically competent and seems to be quite ambitious.  He's only 18 and quite lightly built.  I'm pretty sure he'll do a decent job for you.

23 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

He'll be the missing factor in your defensive equation amirite fysics phans?

Ex Bairn btw - but in the light of your academy's demised he waved goodbye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ex Bairn btw - but in the light of your academy's demised he waved goodbye.

Oaft, that's a sair ane.

Campbell, Lang and Co. need hunted from Stirlingshire for life for that deed alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Someone trying to cut a someone's brakes over a game of football but then bhoys trying to claim conspiracy is just top deid firm patter.

It’s nice to see Celtic and Rangers fans having a go at each other for someone trying to potentially kill one of the two teams players.

Hopefully the nutter that tried to do it gets caught. 


That’ll be that then


IMG_1402.jpgIMG_1403.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


That’ll be that then


IMG_1402.jpg.43ce8e0a1ffc422aaa229e6d3e6d5c54.jpgIMG_1403.thumb.jpg.2a59b16fb9fd7496d86fcdecbd440021.jpg
Quite rare that the PF decides not prosecute an "attempted murder" case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...