Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Has anyone else noticed a huge proliferation in Rangers graffiti where they live? I get that the town in which I live probably has a large Rangers following but it seems that almost every piece of street furniture has been spray painted with 'UB' or similar, and stickers have been affixed to signs/electricity boxes everywhere you look. I get that graffiti of some sort has always been present but I've never seen it to this extent.

Is this happening anywhere else or is this replicated elsewhere by supporters of other clubs?
I'd love to say it's just kids but knowing Sevco fans it's more probable that it's the staunch boomers.

25 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Has anyone else noticed a huge proliferation in Rangers graffiti where they live? I get that the town in which I live probably has a large Rangers following but it seems that almost every piece of street furniture has been spray painted with 'UB' or similar, and stickers have been affixed to signs/electricity boxes everywhere you look. I get that graffiti of some sort has always been present but I've never seen it to this extent.

Is this happening anywhere else or is this replicated elsewhere by supporters of other clubs?

No.

1 hour ago, Old Pack said:

Premium brand emoji23.png Castore is getting ripped a new one on Follow Follow.
Knocked out in sweatshops all over the place, had over by a couple of Scouse chancers.

I can only go by my own personal experience but I’ve bought two items from them so far (the home jersey and a training top) and both are really decent quality and I’ve had no issues with delivery.

They sent out a supporter update last week that indicated of over 100,000 units sold thus far, around 3% of orders have been delayed or faulty.

They’ve now changed their courier and those in the 3% have been given full refunds and a £25 voucher.

Definitely some teething problems but they seem to have done well to put this right.

Edited by AJF

I can only go by my own personal experience but I’ve bought two items from them so far (the home jersey and a training top) and both are really decent quality and I’ve had no issues with delivery.
They sent out a supporter update last week that indicated of over 100,000 units sold thus far, around 3% of orders have been delayed or faulty.
They’ve now changed their courier and those in the 3% have been given full refunds and a £25 voucher.
Definitely some teething problems but they seem to have done well to put this right.

Probably caught out with demand, panicked, outsourced and no QC

5 hours ago, energyzone said:

I presume Union Bears, a loveable bunch of right-wing thugs that frequent Ibrox exuding staunchness.

Just another embarrassing episode for the ****.

Screenshot_20200819-120421_Chrome.jpeg

I actually have, but mostly crude R F C spray paint. Seen the odd wee stickers etc over the years but the spray painting thing I have definitely thought recently theres been an increase

19 minutes ago, HoustonRover said:

3% of the orders are defective? I’m not in clothing manufacturing but that feels really poor quality?

No, the 3% includes those that had not received their order on time. It doesn't specifically state how many or what percentage were faulty.

Aye this is really going to happen.

LEEDS are making a surprise £10million bid for Rangers winger Ryan Kent.

Marcelo Bielsa wants the wide man and hopes to make it third time lucky after he twice tried to sign him when he was at Liverpoo

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Marcelo Bielsa wants the wide man and hopes to make it third time lucky after he twice tried to sign him when he was at Liverpoo

If true I’d give their offer a lot of consideration and probably accept it tbh.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Aye, I find this move very unlikely and probably absolute nonsense.

From a Rangers point of view, I'd only sell him if we get a bid that we couldn't really turn down. He has started the season pretty well and I'd be concerned we'd be left short in attacking options if he were to leave.