Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

20 minutes ago, G51 said:

As per the SFA's Judicial Panel Protocol:

The appeal has to be lodged within five working days. I assume we lodged it on Sunday to allow the players to play.

From there, the SFA has to appoint members of an Appellate Tribunal. These members are then notified and the Appellant has three working days to object to any member of the tribunal. The Appellant then has to prepare and submit their case five working days in advance of the Tribunal date.

There's a lot of moving parts there.

Just admit that it has taken far too long, regardless of which team is involved. Having said that, if this dragging on means that Rangers will be without either their first choice or second choice right back for the match against us, fine. 

Edited by kingjoey

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Just admit that it has taken far too long, regardless of which team is involved.

It's the standard appeals procedure?!

You can read it for yourself if you want: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/judicial-panel-protocol/

In anticipation of you not reading it and coming back with "Why can't you just admit it's taken too long", I would like to iterate: i, simply, do not care

1 minute ago, G51 said:

It's the standard appeals procedure?!

You can read it for yourself if you want: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/judicial-panel-protocol/

In anticipation of you not reading it and coming back with "Why can't you just admit it's taken too long", I would like to iterate: i, simply, do not care

I've already said that actually. 

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Just admit that it has taken far too long, regardless of which team is involved. Having said that, if this dragging on means that Rangers will be without either their first choice or second choice right back for the match against us, fine. 

A bounce game for us.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You'd be happy to lose it as the only league game you might lose all season? Very magnanimous of you, I must say.

I'd like to see us giving some youth and fringe players a chance, rather than watching players go through the motions. 

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You'd be happy to lose it as the only league game you might lose all season? Very magnanimous of you, I must say.

Maybe our makeshift right back will score an own goal otherwise the worst I can see for us is a 0-0 draw.

Edited by DMCs

52 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Utterly pathetic quote from Gerrard.

I like it. It's refreshing to see manager's give a bit in their conferences rather than the usual sound bites.

If Kennedy wants to make claims about Rangers then Gerrard has the right to retaliate. Is it petty? Aye, but it's a football rivalry so I'm all for it.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'd like to see us giving some youth and fringe players a chance, rather than watching players go through the motions. 

The rest of Scottish football has been saying that for quite some time, instead of your club trying to shoe-horn a B/Colts team halfway up the pyramid.

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Rangers breaking their social media silence in support of their black players, to mourn the loss of an on the record racist. All in the name of staunchness. 

The tweet before the Prince Philip one was about another on the record racist, Amaruso.

The most Rangers thing to ever Rangers.

Can't believe we broke the social media silence by *checks notes* tweeting this mornings press conference?

16 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Rangers breaking their social media silence in support of their black players, to mourn the loss of an on the record racist. All in the name of staunchness. 

The tweet before the Prince Philip one was about another on the record racist, Amaruso.

The most Rangers thing to ever Rangers.

If you are going to troll, at least get your facts right before doing so in case you make yourself look a bit silly 😂

”Rangers can confirm that as of 7pm this evening (8th April), our players and management will take part in a week-long boycott of all social media channels”

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

If you are going to troll, at least get your facts right before doing so in case you make yourself look a bit silly 😂

”Rangers can confirm that as of 7pm this evening (8th April), our players and management will take part in a week-long boycott of all social media channels”

If there is one way to express your dismay at racism in society it’s by expressing your sadness over the death of someone known to have made racist comments.

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

If there is one way to express your dismay at racism in society it’s by expressing your sadness over the death of someone known to have made racist comments.

I'm assuming you will be expecting Kilmarnock to refuse to participate in the arranged minutes silence at the weekend then?