Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I tried to ignore the rumours all day just thinking it was some idiot on a deranged wind up but saddened to see some accuracy in the rumours. 

I will be so gutted when he does eventually go, fingers crossed he has many years ahead of him. I know it's silly but he is almost like a father figure to me. As a 28 year old he has been such a pivotal figure in pretty much all my recollections of being a Rangers fan. 

1 hour ago, Knight55WoodBear said:

I've seen the same rumours about Walter over the last day or so, but hoped like everyone else that it was just Chinese whispers.  Until his family let us know what's happening we all need to just hope that he's ok.

This fucking c**t here though.  Imagine typing that out about anyone. Whether you like them or not. 

I'm not trying to score points here because I know that 99.99% of the Celtic support would never post something like that. 

Guys profile picture is of him and what you assume is his son.  How sick in the head do you have to be? 

He’s obviously an aminal.

Waste of skin.

33 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I tried to ignore the rumours all day just thinking it was some idiot on a deranged wind up but saddened to see some accuracy in the rumours. 

I will be so gutted when he does eventually go, fingers crossed he has many years ahead of him. I know it's silly but he is almost like a father figure to me. As a 28 year old he has been such a pivotal figure in pretty much all my recollections of being a Rangers fan. 

It's not silly. 

We all have our heroes that are father figures to us.

Even us 48 year old duffers.

2 hours ago, Knight55WoodBear said:

I've seen the same rumours about Walter over the last day or so, but hoped like everyone else that it was just Chinese whispers.  Until his family let us know what's happening we all need to just hope that he's ok.

This fucking c**t here though.  Imagine typing that out about anyone. Whether you like them or not. 

I'm not trying to score points here because I know that 99.99% of the Celtic support would never post something like that. 

Guys profile picture is of him and what you assume is his son.  How sick in the head do you have to be? 

It’s an absolute disgrace.

Walter Smith was there for one of ours and he cried the same tears we did. 

So we that remember that will be there for Walter, we owe him that.

I hope he recovers fully

His patter is getting worse, amazingly. Surely a parody account? 
Edit:

Looks like its not. :lol:

I like the ‘my phones been hacked’ excuse lasted mins before being delighted he’s been sacked.

Well at least I think that’s what it says as it’s written in Ned* text speak and it hurt my eyes

*that’s the accent in my head I read it in, seems to fit well with the shite he’s saying

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

His patter is getting worse, amazingly. Surely a parody account? 

Edit:

Looks like its not. :lol:

Yeh it doesn’t look like it is. When I saw some other tweets last night I expected to find the account deleted this morning. Seems like the guy is doubling down.

Attention seeking at best. 

Separating this from being a Celtic or Old Firm related thing I’m sure I’m not alone in being outraged that people who think this way are parents of children. I saw an earlier tweet people were referring back to with this guy saying something along the lines of being too drunk to pick his daughter up from nursery and the wife going crazy at him.

Just catching up with this thread.  Are Rangers fans on here seriously suggesting that a Steven Gerrard statement in a press conference 2 days before the event, which was probably viewed by less than 1000 fans, is the club telling the fans not to take to the streets then they win the league? 😂

22 hours ago, Sting777 said:

Phil McCracken is obviously a total fud. The very fact that the Smith family are asking for privacy makes you think that it’s pretty serious.  Let’s hope he pulls through!

Aka Fill My Crack In?

f**k the c***!

🙃

Edited by Bishop Briggs

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Just catching up with this thread.  Are Rangers fans on here seriously suggesting that a Steven Gerrard statement in a press conference 2 days before the event, which was probably viewed by less than 1000 fans, is the club telling the fans not to take to the streets then they win the league? 😂

I'm sure that you can provide the figures to back up your claim that less than one thousand fans watched the press conference?

Even Gerrard's recent comments are equivocal.  Saying about the game v Celtic that  "we want you there with us but sadly, right now, you can't be",  sends a message that can be read in two ways.

What he should have said is simple: "We don't want you there."

Edited by Mr Heliums

11 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Even Gerrard's recent comments are equivocal.  Saying about the game v Celtic that  "we want you there with us but sadly, right now, you can't be",  sends a message that can be read in two ways.

Yeah you’re trying too hard here.

36 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Gerrard should just be policing the streets of Glasgow and single handedly dishing out the vaccine to the population of Glasgow .