Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

SG has a contract until 2024.  Any idea how much it would cost to buy it out (in the incredibly unlikely event that he would find Liverpool attractive 🙁)?  With the ludicrous Sky cash available they will be able to afford it.  Dunno who I'd want in his place. 

Here's hoping he finds the Rangers/Europe challenges enough to keep him motivated until the end of his contract. 

8 minutes ago, JMDP said:

The absolute state of @G51 on here the last couple of days. 

Fair play to Gerrard, Rangers have been good to watch this season and miles above everyone else. The fans, however, continue to prove themselves to be the (joint) lowest of the low. 

Sorry mate, but red-dotting a whole load of posts is classic wee guy behaviour, so I'm afraid I will not be lowering myself to engage with yet another VL on this site.

Hope Stirling Albion manage to beat Kilnockie to the Lowland League title this year though.

13 hours ago, bennett said:

Nice of Derek Mcinnes to deflect the flak away from us,  it's appreciated. 

I thought it was particularly kind of Aberdeen's Board to wait until yesterday before letting him go, just so he could enjoy the title win.

1 hour ago, JMDP said:

The absolute state of @G51 on here the last couple of days. 

Fair play to Gerrard, Rangers have been good to watch this season and miles above everyone else. The fans, however, continue to prove themselves to be the (joint) lowest of the low. 

^

You can't talk about the state of anyone when you have my recent posts bookmarked on your browser for your routine. 

Also your display picture looks like a character witness.

Just now, AmericanFan said:

@bennett @Stormzy 

Someone need to do a wellness check on @The_Kincardine ?    He hasn't been around in a couple weeks, which is a bit odd with Rangers just winning the league the last 72 hours.

I sent him a PM a few days ago but that's the limit of the contact we have, I'm unsure if anyone knows him off here but would be good to hear if they do.

Just now, AmericanFan said:

@bennett @Stormzy @Knight55WoodBear

Someone need to do a wellness check on @The_Kincardine ?    He hasn't been around in a couple weeks, which is a bit odd with Rangers just winning the league the last 72 hours.

Noticed that the other day,  I think he's a bit older and hope he's ok. 

If anyone has non PnB contact with him maybe they could give him a message. 

41 minutes ago, bennett said:

Noticed that the other day,  I think he's a bit older and hope he's ok. 

If anyone has non PnB contact with him maybe they could give him a message. 

Think he said he was 65 when him and I were having a discussion about us both being grumpy old men.

Genuinely hope is ok but is definitely worrying he's not been on after 55/1.

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

John Swinney jumped the gun yesterday, politicians can be reactionary I suppose but Rangers record of events is pretty  clear and shows the lengths that we went too in engaging with the relevant authorities. 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

John Swinney jumped the gun yesterday, politicians can be reactionary I suppose but Rangers record of events is pretty  clear and shows the lengths that we went too in engaging with the relevant authorities. 

Yep, that's what my view is too. Before anyone comes on saying I'm defending the fans actions, I am not. I am criticising Swinney for his inaccurate comments about the club.