Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Ralstonite said:

I'm not surprised that it goes over your head...it contains a lot of words with more than three syllables. 

And i'm not that surprised that you completely and spectacularly missed the point. 

You will have made some new friends though, so congratulations for that. 

As for the syllable retort 

new girl drinking GIF

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You will have made some new friends though, so congratulations for that. 

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

Thank you brother.

Congratulations to St Mirren too by the way. They've done really well this season despite appointing Wayne Lineker as manager.

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

an embarrassment to st mirren football club 

It'd have been very similar if we'd won the League Cup...and the same for almost every other club in Scotland with a half-decent support. It just comes across as sad, pathetic bitterness to criticise a club's fans for celebrating a major victory like that. Behave, and wind your neck in.

Just now, Ralstonite said:

It'd have been very similar if we'd won the League Cup...and the same for almost every other club in Scotland with a half-decent support. It just comes across as sad, pathetic bitterness to criticise a club's fans for celebrating a major victory like that. Behave, and wind your neck in.

clueless,absolutely clueless.

I cannot believe the sanctimonious b*****ds on here. I have no love for Rangers - unless I'm trying to troll [mention=11559]shull[/mention], that is - but give it a rest with the 'holier than thou' attitude! Rangers have just won the league for the first time in ten years, so of course their fans are going to be jubilant and want to celebrate. A guy in work has just shown me two gofundme accounts that have raised thousands to pay for any damage caused, which was likely accidental. People have been in lock down for most of the last year, and most of the vulnerable should now have received their vaccines, so I don't believe it will have been that damaging in terms of the Covid situation.
Congratulations to Rangers. They have been great this season and thoroughly deserve the league title.  It makes me all the more proud that we're the only club to beat youse. [emoji4] [emoji469] [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Aye despite my strong distaste for sticky buns pretty much agree with this tbh. Whole lot of pearl clutching going on regarding the Covid situation. Would I have been on the streets in the current circumstances if we won a trophy, no, but I'm fairly sensible middle aged fart now, but I certainly wouldn't be having a pop at any of our fans who did.

For a club that likes to throw around tear stained statements like confetti when they're getting pumped though, really should have seen a firm one issued last night for people to keep the heid and disperse.

Just now, AJF said:

So are the Arsenal invincibles not the invincibles cos they were put out both domestic cups? 

Of course they’re not. They’re kiddy on ones. Celtic are the real deal. 

5 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

St Mirren beat you in the cup ffs :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The bar for an invincible season has already been set and you lost that at St Mirren. 

Maybe next season

Quite clearly I'm talking about the league. 

I'm happy to win the league without any invincible patter but if we do win it then it's certainly more impressive than yours. Did your team win the champions league that season? 

4 minutes ago, milhouse said:

If you're going to talk about "classism" what I find particularly interesting then is that the vast majority of Rangers fans (seen as part of the whole club "identity") are in thrall to the monarchy and royal family

QQeZcZL.gif

Personally I think "working class" and "middle class" are obselete, you either work or you don't.

hd7rC6V.gif

Rangers and Celtic could be described as hate groups, and I think it would be difficult to be a fan of either without participating in this in some way.

b6fyd3w.gif

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Quite clearly I'm talking about the league. 

I'm happy to win the league without any invincible patter but if we do win it then it's certainly more impressive than yours. Did your team win the champions league that season? 

What the f**k are you talking about? 

How is going unbeaten in the league more impressive than going unbeaten in the league and BOTH cups? :lol: 

Edited by Henrik's tongue

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

So are the Arsenal invincibles not the invincibles cos they were put out both domestic cups? 

Depends on the way you view it.

Some said Celtic's wasn't because they lost in Europe and some say Arsenal's wasn't because they didn't win the cups.

Anybody going through a league season unbeaten is impressive and if you manage it then it's a great achievement. 

The leagues won, we're still in Europe and the Scottish cup.  Bring in some youths/reserve players for the meaningless league games and concentrate on the 2 cups which are still competitive. 

5 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Two seperate 9 in a rows, I European Cup and FOUR consecutive trebles say otherwise 8) 

You know what? You’re right. Celtic fans will certainly have the last laugh this season if we don’t finish the league campaign unbeaten...