Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

A lot of people shook their heads when we signed him due to previous medical problems but the big guy has steadily grew into the role and has been immense this season. 

Oh....

The Queen is to make a televised address to the nation on Sunday.

Her Majesty will deliver a message to mark Rangers winning an historic 55th title, which this year falls on Sunday, March 7.

This will now be an annual celebration observed by people all over the Commonwealth in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Americas, the Pacific and Europe.

Usually, there would be a service at Westminister Abbey to mark the occasion, however this won't be going ahead due to the pandemic.

Instead, Her Majesty's speech will be broadcast on Sunday, March 7 in a special hour-long episode on BBC One at 5pm.

1st surely?

7 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I don't really get the 'hurt or despair' though this is a club that since their formation in 2012 have won the majority of the games they have played. Most of the fans have seen their team win convincingly most weeks and rise through the leagues like Wimbledon did  in England in the 80's which is more than the other new entrants like Edinburgh City have and are now just about to lift the title for a historic first Premiership win. It's really been success most of the way. They won the Challenge Cup too. They are the model for any new club to follow. 

Rangers were the biggest laughing stock in the UK for most of the last decade.

There’s so many names connected with Celtic that I can’t help but laugh about whenever I think about them tonight.

Players like Brown, Griffiths, Lustig and Tierney all passionately goading opponents over the past decade. Whether it be celebrating in opponents faces, tying scarves to goalposts or jumping about with police hats and megaphones it’s brilliant to know that it ended like this for them and they’ll all be gutted.

Then there was mouthpieces like Tommy Sheridan and Tom Boyd who all spoke regularly about “the ten” and the chant about Brendan Rodgers being here for 10IAR. Well he’s neither here and neither is the 10 :lol:

For me personally I think back to the way Celtic conducted themselves against us during the Nov/Dec 2017 ‘trilogy’ where they got two penalties for nothing and couldn’t bring themselves to admit that they got lucky. Then their players and Rodgers jumping about celebrating being handed a 1-1 draw at Fir Park. I remember all of that today as their dream died.

As I said, it is just so, so satisfying seeing arrogance put in its place.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

There’s so many names connected with Celtic that I can’t help but laugh about whenever I think about them tonight.

Players like Brown, Griffiths, Lustig and Tierney all passionately goading opponents over the past decade. Whether it be celebrating in opponents faces, tying scarves to goalposts or jumping about with police hats and megaphones it’s brilliant to know that it ended like this for them and they’ll all be gutted.

Then there was mouthpieces like Tommy Sheridan and Tom Boyd who all spoke regularly about “the ten” and the chant about Brendan Rodgers being here for 10IAR. Well he’s neither here and neither is the 10 :lol:

For me personally I think back to the way Celtic conducted themselves against us during the Nov/Dec 2017 ‘trilogy’ where they got two penalties for nothing and couldn’t bring themselves to admit that they got lucky. Then their players and Rodgers jumping about celebrating being handed a 1-1 draw at Fir Park. I remember all of that today as their dream died.

Staunch Rangers man without the bus fare 

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

The absolute state of this closet bitter *** f**k, the fact you have taken time to ramble this out. Just enjoy the title for what it is you strange man.

5 minutes ago, MJC said:

Aye it's some comeuppance for two players who don't play for Celtic anymore one of which leveraged the Banter Years into a lucrative move to the Barclays.

Congratulations on the title lads. Enjoy the hell out of it. Especially Bennett, kinc and kB who took a lot of flak over the last few years and never hid.

Next season obviously hostilities will commence, but for now, slainte!!