Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Yep and anyone who's saying otherwise is at it.

Face it lads, nobody likes sticking the boot into h*ns more than me, but the restrictions for an outdoor gathering are hastily-written bollocks and we all know it.

In you're a Rangers fan in fifty years time and your grandkids are asking you how you celebrated the famous title win to end the Banter Years: "eh well I actually stayed inside and clapped my laptop because a virus that was dying on its arse was still dictating laws on public assembly".

f**k that. :lol:

Read some bullshit in my time but that is the biggest bullshit I have read in a longtime.

People like you are the problem that is extending this lockdown. 

If any of these cretins actually have a job sack every single one of them

14 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Read some bullshit in my time but that is the biggest bullshit I have read in a longtime.

People like you are the problem that is extending this lockdown. 

If any of these cretins actually have a job sack every single one of them

That's news to me.

Tell me, am I one of the bosses getting away with (literal) murder by keeping my workplace open during a pandemic and forcing employees to come in?

Am I one of the shitebags at the Health and Safety Executive who refuse to do anything to enforce the rules?

Maybe I'm one of the SAGE c***s who've changed the official advice and guidelines about a dozen times, thus confusing people into no longer following certain rules?

Or perhaps I'm someone with even half a brain who can spot these restrictions for the absolute pish that they are. Outdoor transmission is as much of a risk as a fucking lightning strike (and I know all right-minded people will wish that had happened at Ibrox today), so no, I won't be letting arbitrary rules made by glorified dentists like Leitch dictate my life, I'm deeply suspicious of anyone who's fucking stupid enough to at this point, and - as much as I hate them - fair play to the h*ns for celebrating a memorable league title with a bit more style than a fucking Zoom party.

Thanks for playing. 1439755309_JackSloshed.png.600bdedd2d3eed24716081acb789d6cf.png

Edited by HibsFan

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

That's news to me.

Tell me, am I one of the bosses getting away with (literal) murder by keeping my workplace open during a pandemic and forcing employees to come in?

Am I one of the shitebags at the Health and Safety Executive who refuse to do anything to enforce the rules?

Maybe I'm one of the SAGE c***s who've changed the official advice and guidelines about a dozen times, thus confusing people into no longer following certain rules?

Or perhaps I'm someone with even half a brain who can spot these restrictions for the absolute pish that they are. Outdoor transmission is as much of a risk as a fucking lightning strike (and I know all right-minded people will wish that had happened at Ibrox today), so no, I won't arbitrary rules made by glorified dentists like Leitch dictate my life, I'm deeply suspicious of anyone who's fucking stupid enough to at this point, and - as much as I hate them - fair play to the h*ns for celebrating a memorable league title with a bit more style than a fucking Zoom party.

Thanks for playing. 1439755309_JackSloshed.png.600bdedd2d3eed24716081acb789d6cf.png

I call it obeying the law.

It's what decent people do.

2 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Newsflash chump, outwith the unlucky few who are having to shield, there's quite probably not a single person in Britain who's gone these past eleven and a half months without breaking one of the many hastily-written, dangerously illiberal laws that the UK government has rushed through, and if you are that person, then you're an absolute mug.

Just now, HibsFan said:

Newsflash chump, outwith the unlucky few who are having to shield, there's quite probably not a single person in Britain who's gone these past eleven and a half months without breaking one of the many hastily-written, dangerously illiberal laws that the UK government has rushed through, and if you are that person, then you're an absolute mug.

No I am a decent law abiding citizen. 

People like you and every single person outside Ibrox today should be at the Job Centre on Monday.

It is people like me who are clearing up the mess people like you are causing. 

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

100% this.

Imagine a society in which everybody only abided by the laws which they had cherry picked out of agreeement, and the absolute shitshow of a place that would be. 

Gerrard and the majority of his playing squad have been slated at some point across all sections of the game prior to this season. EPL reject Arfield, overrated Aribo, Ryan (what a waste of money) Kent, ‘Donkey’ Goldson, temperamental Morelos and an errant Tavernier to name but a few, have all received pelters whilst Rangers continued to flounder behind Celtic. Even seasoned pros such as Davis and McGregor have come under fire and dismissed as past it.  Their success this term is now simply down to being able to buy these misfits in the first place, it seems? Credit where it’s due for me, as a team they have completely transformed the fortunes of the club. 
Amazing what a few Starbucks can do.

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

100% this.

Imagine a society in which everybody only abided by the laws which they had cherry picked out of agreeement, and the absolute shitshow of a place that would be. 

You're living in it. :lol: