Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

More people only equals more risk when that risk is greater than negligible to begin with. 
Like i said, if you genuinely believe there’s going to be COVID spread as a result of this then I’ve no idea where you’ve been for the last few months.
[emoji23]

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

My original point, which seems to be a bit lost in all this, is those working themselves up into a frenzy to criticise Rangers this weekend said absolutely nothing last weekend.

I 100% accept it is wrong, but forgive me for not caring about people criticising our fans gathering that seemingly had no problem with another set of fans gathering.

I genuinely had no idea before today  that SJ fans had done it last weekend; of course they were wrong to do so.

I think Random has nailed the point further up the thread. Neither gathering is defensible, but to say they are equally bad/dangerous is ludicrous. 

36 minutes ago, G51 said:

And I'm saying it isn't, because there is no distinction within the law between the two crimes.

Feel free to justify why the bigger crowd is a worse offence.

Isn’t it the case though that if there’s 10 folk standing around in someone’s back garden they’ll get a £30 fine whereas big house parties and illicit weddings have been hit with the full £10k fine? 

10 minutes ago, energyzone said:
2 hours ago, DMCs said:
Exactly. Normal service has been resumed. Natural order restored. 

Given Rangers have only outscored Celtic in terms of league titles in 1 decade out of the last 6 I'd say that this is the exact opposite of normal service.

It's not that deep mate. 

Loving your bottlejob today btw 👍

30 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Just now, G51 said:

Disgraceful behaviour.

Illegal gathering outside ground and players should have been told to ignore it.

Instead Rangers are actively encouraging illegal behaviour. 

Hopefully large fine incoming 

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

Disgraceful behaviour.

Illegal gathering outside ground and players should have been told to ignore it.

oh no

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Rangers fans that are outside ibrox are as thick as they come but for celtic fans to come in on their high horse after all their wee protests is just laughable. Two cheeks of the same arse.

To be fair Celtic fans aren’t really bothering . Most outrage seems to be from a St Johnstone fan despite their support taking part in the exact same scenes last week 

Edited by Forever_blueco

4 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Disgraceful behaviour.

Yeah they'll get hammered for that. Horrendous behaviour that is absolutely inexcusable. 

12 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

Disgraceful behaviour.

I wasn't able to attend my own grandfather's funeral earlier this week due to Covid restrictions, and then I see this.

Needless to say, I'm f***ing raging.

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

I wasn't able to attend my own grandfather's funeral earlier this week due to Covid restrictions, and then I see this.

Needless to say, I'm f***ing raging.

Don't blame you mate.

My Gran died at 96 in January. 

I got to the funeral but many didn't. 

Still celebrating a football win is far more important eh lads

It's the sight of professional footballers encouraging them that will hopefully see Rangers done for this.

The media portrayal doesn't help: basically, it's inexcusable, but here's an excuse:

Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 17.35.58.png

Edited by Mr Heliums