Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I know they are professionals and I know it’s Covid and I know it’s a bad look and I know, I know, I know.

But these are young lads. They should be punished by way of fines/missing out on first team football or whatever the manager thinks is appropriate. I think sacking two guys in their early 20s or whatever age they are is a bit harsh.

9 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I know they are professionals and I know it’s Covid and I know it’s a bad look and I know, I know, I know.

But these are young lads. They should be punished by way of fines/missing out on first team football or whatever the manager thinks is appropriate. I think sacking two guys in their early 20s or whatever age they are is a bit harsh.

Young lads at Rangers punished by missing out on first team football 😂

7 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Aye right, they're fcuking adults and it's a pandemic.  Enough is enough with these overpaid spoilt p***ks thinking that they can do whatever they want as they're better than everyone else. 

39 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’ll depend if consequences were given to the squad on the back of the last incident I suppose. Needs to come a point when examples are made.

Jones and Edmundson served their bans, took a public slagging from the fans and were then reintegrated back into the squad.

Same will likely happen to these two.

It’s unbelievable from Patterson because he would be playing in these games when the league finished. Now he’ll likely be banned for them.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Aye right, they're fcuking adults and it's a pandemic.  Enough is enough with these overpaid spoilt p***ks thinking that they can do whatever they want as they're better than everyone else. 

See to be fair I actually forgot about Jones doing it earlier in the season so I suppose these guys have little excuse. I have just been seeing the reaction on Twitter and maybe I am being a bit too soft, I certainly seem to be in the minority with my opinion.

I just think at 21/22 or whatever I woudnt have been able to resist the temptation of going out to a party and everything else that goes with it. Although I supposed that’s why I’m not a professional footballer (as well as my lack of ability).

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Wild. 

0FF8D8AC-3A0F-4B36-9D14-681FE0F72B95.png

Genuinely funny tbh.

Imagine torpedoing your chance at breaking into the first team just to play a board game with your mates. Fucking hell. At least Edmundson got his hole out of it.

30 minutes ago, G51 said:

Jones and Edmundson served their bans, took a public slagging from the fans and were then reintegrated back into the squad.

Same will likely happen to these two.

It’s unbelievable from Patterson because he would be playing in these games when the league finished. Now he’ll likely be banned for them.

Players seem to be able to just walk all over the management team. Total lack of respect shown.

On 13/02/2021 at 16:19, thepundit said:

In terms of quality it has to be Reyna. Though I’d always considered him a product of the Bundesliga as he never played for a US team until he was 35

Edu scored that late goal against Celtic which he’ll always be remembered for and Bocanegra did well for us in the Premiership and agreed to turn out for us in the Scottish 3rd Division which I always appreciated so he’d probs get my vote. 

There actually wasn't a league for him to play in because the MLS didn't start until 96, but he did play college soccer at Virginia.

How fucking stupid do you have to be - not only to be involved but to be mates with somebody who is going to dob you in. 

6 lassies in Dundee sat and spoke on Facebook about doing a "come dine with me" between their houses. First night was last night. 5  Polis turned up and huckle them. 

If you're going to be selfish, at least be selfish quietly. 

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40JordanC1107&src=typed_query&f=live

H*ns turning on their Athletic correspondent for having the nerve to break a story where Rangers are the bad guys. :lol:

Being entirely serious for a moment, it's that sort of warped, toxic mentality - "you wouldn't want to make the Rangers look bad, would you son?" - that led to families of the 66 being denied proper investigations into the condition of stairway 13 (and the complicity of the then board) for so long, as recent articles/videos on the subject have shown.

Just now, HibsFan said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40JordanC1107&src=typed_query&f=live

H*ns turning on their Athletic correspondent for having the nerve to break a story where Rangers are the bad guys. :lol:

Being entirely serious for a moment, it's that sort of warped, toxic mentality - "you wouldn't want to make the Rangers look bad, would you son?" - that led to families of the 66 being denied proper investigations into the condition of stairway 13 (and the complicity of the then board) for so long, as recent articles/videos on the subject have shown.

It’s genuinely staggering the reaction he has received. Twitter boils my piss at the best of times, never mind when it’s around such a serious topic.

Have to wait and see what details are, but if it's true and they've only been found out because Five-O turned up to dish out fines they couldn't pretend didn't happen, you have to wonder if this was a first, or just the first time they got caught.

Given the SFA have already stopped everything at the lower levels on the back of Celtics Dubai debacle as a trade off to keep things going, they can't have much else to offer ScotGov if this ends up being true. Especially being a second player infraction at the same club, bit hard to argue players are taking it seriously after seeing the fallout from the first one.

Can't imagine it'll go unnoticed given its the second f**k up at the same club.