Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If Celtic are asking for clarification in the middle of October that tells it's own story when the protocols have be in place since at least the start of the season.
My concern is they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery it's not a surprise from the SFA or the JRG or the SPFL.

Why are you concerned now all of a sudden when SFA and SPFL incompetence has been a thing since forever? 

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If Celtic are asking for clarification in the middle of October that tells it's own story when the protocols have be in place since at least the start of the season.
My concern is they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery it's not a surprise from the SFA or the JRG or the SPFL.

Did you miss Romeo's earlier diktat. No discussing celtic on the Sevco thread.

It was inevitable sevco players would get caught up in this mess being proactive shouldn't make any difference.

The postponement of ours and Aberdeens games had nothing to do with public health, it was a punishment and as such, it should be consistent.

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The postponement of ours and Aberdeens games had nothing to do with public health, it was a punishment and as such, it should be consistent.

Why? The offences are different.

17 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Oh, Willy 

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

17 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

At least he didn't say "football"...

17 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Wastecoat willy lays absolute waste to the "broken clock" theory.

15 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's more surprising when he's not having a nightmare nowadays, tbh. 

15 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I, for one, am gobsmacked  by this.

11 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

In other news water is wet.

Keeping the default guys in greenie mode is never a bad thing.

Getting back on to Rangers conversation, Benfica played Boavista last night and lost 3-0.

You can watch the full game replay at 11am Thursday on Premier Sports 1 if you want to see what kind of team we'll be up against.

I watched a little bit and I think this might be a decent matchup for us in terms of style. Boavista were able to hit them on the counter a fair bit. Also, if we can force them wide, Darwin Nunez probably isn't hurting us from crosses. He's a really good player but Goldson and Balogun/Helander should handle that okay I think.

55 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I canny believe folk reply to that Wastecoatwilly guy. 

He's a pelmet of the highest order and a complete moon howler.

Complete weapon.

It helps to fill my retirement, tbh.

29 minutes ago, G51 said:

Getting back on to Rangers conversation, Benfica played Boavista last night and lost 3-0.

You can watch the full game replay at 11am Thursday on Premier Sports 1 if you want to see what kind of team we'll be up against.

I watched a little bit and I think this might be a decent matchup for us in terms of style. Boavista were able to hit them on the counter a fair bit. Also, if we can force them wide, Darwin Nunez probably isn't hurting us from crosses. He's a really good player but Goldson and Balogun/Helander should handle that okay I think.

Rangers seem to have a decent handle on being the smaller team and being precise when they need to.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

Rangers seem to have a decent handle on being the smaller team and being precise when they need to.

I could see us deploying exactly the same plan we used against Porto away last year and Celtic away this season. Put your money on Brandon Barker starting this one up against Jan Vertonghen.

Just when you think Willy's made the biggest fool of himself in the last few days in steams 8mile to let us know that despite being completely unbothered about it he monitors who posts where on a multi team forum. I would suggest Follow Follow if you only want Rangers (and, let's be honest, Celtic) fans to respond to your threads.