Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 25/09/2020 at 20:18, Northfield 53 said:

Queen of the South have  signed your young left back on loan James Maxwell any info on him 

I've only seen him in youth tournaments etc but he looks technically competent and seems to be quite ambitious.  He's only 18 and quite lightly built.  I'm pretty sure he'll do a decent job for you.

23 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

He'll be the missing factor in your defensive equation amirite fysics phans?

Ex Bairn btw - but in the light of your academy's demised he waved goodbye.

Someone trying to cut a someone's brakes over a game of football but then bhoys trying to claim conspiracy is just top deid firm patter.

It’s nice to see Celtic and Rangers fans having a go at each other for someone trying to potentially kill one of the two teams players.

Hopefully the nutter that tried to do it gets caught. 

That’ll be that then

IMG_1402.jpgIMG_1403.jpg

I have no idea where to put this but since most posters gravitate to the Sevco thread here you go:

Edit:  The take away is the 'goalscorer' holding his side at the end of the movement as if that somehow compensates.  I have broken ribs playing rugby and x-country skiing and my reaction has been less dramatic.

Edited by The_Kincardine

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I have no idea where to put this but since most posters gravitate to the Sevco thread here you go:

Edit:  The take away is the 'goalscorer' holding his side at the end of the movement as if that somehow compensates.  I have broken ribs playing rugby and x-country skiing and my reaction has been less dramatic.

I laughed then realised we got knocked out last season by that mob :unsure2:

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The take away is the 'goalscorer' holding his side at the end of the movement as if that somehow compensates.  I have broken ribs playing rugby and x-country skiing and my reaction has been less dramatic.

tenor.gif

The take away is that the guy never even touched his ribs because his whole arm was stuck in the net at the time. 🧐

Edited by IggyStooge

On 02/10/2020 at 00:21, The_Kincardine said:

i have broken ribs playing rugby and x-country skiing and my reaction has been less dramatic.

Kinky's version of events:

I am a lean, mean, cross-country skiing and rugby-playing machine. Sometimes I break bones. No big deal.

The reality:

fat guy swimming GIF by Cheezburger