Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 27/05/2020 at 15:35, The_Kincardine said:

I think it's perfectly reasonable to correct a misleading post, no?  And surely it's pretty shameful that an Ulster politician raises a matter of corruption in Scottish football which our own politicians ignored?

Anyway, I was just having a browse through some old match highlights and saw this cracker.  Not Bandy's best day at work.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

The only shameful act was that an Ulster MP thought that it would be a reasonable use of parliamentary time to raise that point, during the biggest crisis in the UK since the Second World War. It was embarrassing for him, and for Rangers, and was treated by the House of Commons with the contempt it deserved. 

8 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

The only shameful act was that an Ulster MP thought that it would be a reasonable use of parliamentary time to raise that point, during the biggest crisis in the UK since the Second World War. It was embarrassing for him, and for Rangers, and was treated by the House of Commons with the contempt it deserved. 

What were the other topics discussed that day, just to give us some context.

Was the sole focus on Coronavirus and he just randomly started ranting about Scottish football? 

8 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

It's funny.  The cringingly moralistic, "yer club pyoor cheated, oh and they're deid btw" brigade of bombasts can type many tens of thousands of posts of sententious dreck about a situation that was thoroughly investigated and appropriate punishments handed out.  Yet when their own clubs are willfully misled by the footballing authorities and one, even, is made complicit in manipulating a ballot there is suddenly nothing to see.   They don't even want said authorities to be investigated.

Very strange people.

3 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Was the sole focus on Coronavirus and he just randomly started ranting about Scottish football? 

Screenshot_20200529-164816_Chrome.thumb.jpg.27d820d2dba1d8a393629e346365322b.jpg

It's funny.  The cringingly moralistic, "yer club pyoor cheated, oh and they're deid btw" brigade of bombasts can type many tens of thousands of posts of sententious dreck about a situation that was thoroughly investigated and appropriate punishments handed out.  Yet when their own clubs are willfully misled by the footballing authorities and one, even, is made complicit in manipulating a ballot there is suddenly nothing to see.   They don't even want said authorities to be investigated.

Very strange people.

^^^ absolutely seething to have been rightly telt

What a mess of a human being.

53 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I believe he tabled a motion to get it discussed, but unsurprisingly it was overlooked. 

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Bit thick these ****....

"None sense"Screenshot_20200529-175007_Twitter.jpeg

Romeo has never came across predictive type or auto correct before.

9 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Sport is important to a lot of people,  not sure why you would use the crisis for cheap point scoring,  it's not usually your style. 

Very strange people.
You should eat that word salad m9. It might soak up whatever turpentine you are savouring this fine evening.

Could the SFAs plan to indefinitely postpone player registrations scupper the Hagi signing or as he was registered with the sfa will this be ok?

Never rains but it pours.

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

Could the SFAs plan to indefinitely postpone player registrations scupper the Hagi signing or as he was registered with the sfa will this be ok?

Never rains but it pours.

What's this, Ben?  Suspending player registrations?  Why would they want to do that?

I haven't heard about this either, but I'm pretty sure Hagi will be registered as a Rangers player already anyway.
Just the **** desperate to be the victims of some mad conspiracy.

Same as always.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

What's this, Ben?  Suspending player registrations?  Why would they want to do that?

I think I may have a fell for a fake news story, should've known better. 

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I haven't heard about this either, but I'm pretty sure Hagi will be registered as a Rangers player already anyway.

The Hagi press release did say his transfer would be formalised when the window opened in June but I think, as Bennett said, he picked up on a bollocks story.

12 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Jesus. It took the thick *** about four attempts to get the year they won the the european equivalent of the challenge cup right emoji23.png

He does have a point about Rangers winning the European Cup Winners Cup in 71/72 seeing as they weren't actually the winners of the Scottish Cup the previous season and there being an

ASTERISK