Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Those new Rangers kits (if the leaked images are in fact of them) just look pretty identical to the ones they had this season? 

They’re just some kit geeks mock ups. The black away one in the ‘leaked’ images you’ll have seen is just this seasons home shirt in the colours of one of this seasons training shirts.

FA0AC3EC-AC97-4C8A-840E-94DFE2CD0A5B.jpeg

6CFC8B24-4797-4883-A761-CFD7CF7F58BA.jpeg

51B68CE2-9FC6-4803-B05F-07080EA1B5BF.jpeg

Edited by 8MileBU

5 hours ago, KTID26 said:

Yip I guess you might be correct in this.  On a side note Celtic are worthy champions, The Rangers were not going to catch them. How ironic though that after all your clubs efforts to have asterisks beside Rangers titles in their 9 in a row it will be Celtic who get one in all SPFL data relating to league positions for season 2019/20 even the wee red book stating only 4/5 of the season was completed.

An exercise in be careful what you wish for.

I don't recall any interest in attaching asterisks to any of Rangers' titles from the 9 in a row era.

The distinctly questionable Rangers titles came later on.

12 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

No press conference.

Just a video of a gang of angry **** howling at the moon.

It's what they do.

We just have to live with them. 

I don't recall any interest in attaching asterisks to any of Rangers' titles from the 9 in a row era. The distinctly questionable Rangers titles came later on.

Like 03* and 05* where a supreme court deemed rangers* to have cheated?

I'm excited to see who has  been bullied by who.
I'm sure the dossier will have to name names. They can't just present something without any substance.

They may possibly point to the corruption/incompetence from 2012 when the governing body either bent or ignored the rules to get the Sevco entity into the league structures and then pass laws that would prevent them ever having to go through the same process in the event of a future liquidation for this new club.

7 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

They may possibly point to the corruption/incompetence from 2012 when the governing body either bent or ignored the rules to get the Sevco entity into the league structures and then pass laws that would prevent them ever having to go through the same process in the event of a future liquidation for this new club.

Drew MacGiollobhian.

Please donate.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

They’re just some kit geeks mock ups. The black away one in the ‘leaked’ images you’ll have seen is just this seasons home shirt in the colours of one of this seasons training shirts.

FA0AC3EC-AC97-4C8A-840E-94DFE2CD0A5B.jpeg

6CFC8B24-4797-4883-A761-CFD7CF7F58BA.jpeg

51B68CE2-9FC6-4803-B05F-07080EA1B5BF.jpeg

Been a long time since Sevco have been "in the black"

9 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Like 03* and 05* where a supreme court deemed rangers* to have cheated?

I'm not sure of the actual years.  Titles won by Rangers and  Celtic are indistinguishable for me.  I'm not aware of this supreme court ruling either.

I do know, however, that from around the turn of the century and for the next decade or so, Rangers failed to register dozens of their players properly in terms of their earnings, because they knew that they were operating a tax avoidance scheme dodgy enough to maybe not be permitted.  Indeed they knew that if it was deemed unacceptable, they'd be liable for a bill too large to be paid, one that would probably have to result in the club's liquidation.

I also know how seriously registration issue are traditionally treated in football, where tiny and genuine errors have seen outcomes overturned.  This involved dozens of players over hundreds of matches, and was done deliberately in order to conceal wrongdoing.