Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You think child abuse is funny, otherwise you wouldnt have posted that.

Astonishing.  I know you love my posts (you quote them often) but you really have to try and stop polluting the thread with your paranoia.  My hands are clean.

As far as our new loan signing goes...I think he'll fit in well.  We need a bloke with his ability on the left.  What's your own view?

Astonishing.  I know you love my posts (you quote them often) but you really have to try and stop polluting the thread with your paranoia.  My hands are clean.
As far as our new loan signing goes...I think he'll fit in well.  We need a bloke with his ability on the left.  What's your own view?
Why did you, out of the blue, make that comment, inferring the nickname "Big Jock Kent" then?

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Seems absolutely nothing embarrasses you, a permanently raging, nasty individual. Act your age ffs.

I'd be embarrassed as f**k to post that article from Graham Spiers not only once but twice.  As I mentioned, it belongs in the 'shite journalism' thread.  However, I suspect (as mentioned) that you either didn't or couldn't read it.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Why did you, out of the blue, make that comment, inferring the nickname "Big Jock Kent" then?

Come back to me when you learn what 'out of the blue' means.

So what's your own view of Ryan Kent's potential role at Ibrox?  I doubt he'll be superman but does he fill a gap?  

So what's your own view of Ryan Kent's potential role at Ibrox?  I doubt he'll be superman but does he fill a gap?  
My view is that you think the Bog Jock patter is funny and it marks you out as a horrible person

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

My view is that you think the Bog Jock patter is funny and it marks you out as a horrible person

There is no need for this slur.  I am outraged.

Kincy, this is shite, ill judged joke and I know you are better than this. Just apologise and move on.
Its not ill judged. Its the type of thing he does all the time and he judged it perfectly. He wont apologise because he thinks theres nothing wrong with it.

All the while going on some faux moral crusade because folk call him a *** and grassing to the mods. Fucking wretch of a man.

I didn’t even register why he would refer to Ryan (I think) Kent as “big jock”. Quite happy with my own naivety. However, now it’s explained it’s absolutely tragic on many levels.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Kincy, this is shite, ill judged joke and I know you are better than this. Just apologise and move on.

No joke, Moomsy.  Merely an attempt to pre-empt a possible unsavoury trend.  I'm not surprised that the diddies who flounce and pout on the Sevco threads take umbrage - that's what they  do.  Disappointed that you're one.

I have asked several times how Kent may fit in with our most recent formation and had no response.  Again, not surprising.

Have you any knowledge of Kent?  How do you see him fitting in?

I’d be embarrassed as f**k to post that article from Graham Speirs

I suspect that you either didn’t or couldn’t read it

So I should be embarrassed for posting a newspaper article about Rangers in The Rangers thread but you’re not even slightly embarrassed after making snide child abuse digs in the same thread, says it all about you. Your only come back in any situation is to attempt to appear intellectually superior to everyone else, in a football forum, no one cares, we can all see through your shit retorts.
What age are you again? Late 50’s is it?

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I didn’t even register why he would refer to Ryan (I think) Kent as “big jock”. Quite happy with my own naivety. However, now it’s explained it’s absolutely tragic on many levels.

Tragic sums up Kincardine perfectly, He makes a child abuse joke , then quite amazingly tries to deny it:unsure:...you get the feeling he's on Rangers forums somewhere having a good laugh about it.

Tragic sums up Kincardine perfectly, He makes a child abuse joke , then quite amazingly tries to deny it:unsure:...you get the feeling he's on Rangers forums somewhere having a good laugh about it.
Hes a deplorable c**t.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well it was yet another Wee Drew C&P and he either didn't or couldn't read its contents.  Basing an article on a tweet from a Rangers fan?  Any sane person would have posted this dross on the Terrible Journalism thread.

I know nothing about him apart from a couple of YTube videos.  Looks fast and direct in a position we're weak in so maybe a good addition?

I'd be embarrassed to f**k if he was nicknamed 'Big Jock' by some of our Neanderthal fans.

Shame on you. You knew exactly what your pretending not to do. Your actually worse than  the fans that sing along and glorify it as you pretend your more educated and above it and your not.  Nasty and vile little man who hides behind the mask of  intelligence yet let's it slip more than often than people care to call you on.

Guest Moomintroll
No joke, Moomsy.  Merely an attempt to pre-empt a possible unsavoury trend.  I'm not surprised that the diddies who flounce and pout on the Sevco threads take umbrage - that's what they  do.  Disappointed that you're one.

I have asked several times how Kent may fit in with our most recent formation and had no response.  Again, not surprising.

Im disappointed that you felt the need to bring something up that hadn't even occurred to me, although I take very little notice of such things I always thought he "knew" rather than "kent" but I digress. To answer the only question that has any relevance, he could be a very useful player up there, not good enough for the top level down here but a decent season will see him moving to a Championship team for c£10 million which, in my opinion, appears to be the plan for the player and parent club.

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You give me the dry boak.

On 22/07/2018 at 18:07, The_Kincardine said:

I'd be embarrassed to f**k if he was nicknamed 'Big Jock' by some of our Neanderthal fans.

First we got from you "Best from the West" when the major cold snap was coming in from the East and now what you have posted above. These are called Freudian slips old chap. Or as in your your predicament we call the mask slipping.

I don't know what the actual f**k went through you mind at the time of posting that pile of drivel although I presume you were pished at the time and forgot it was your P&B account and not your Rangers Media account you were posting on.