Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Depends on whether or not he'll want a pay off i guess, can't see anyone actually buying him.

Think some of fans wouldn't be chuffed if we let him go to united tho, I reckon you guys deserve his brilliance.

Genuine question: Was there much in the way of supporter disquiet before the Motherwell calamity?

It was a truly dreadful blunder at a key moment in a massively important tie. Obviously, a new manager then arrived, intent on bringing in guys he knew from England, one of whom was a decent goalkeeper.

Were there already misgivings about Bell though, or has he just paid a heavy price for a bad mistake and a managerial change?

Has he been a bit unfortunate, or not really?

Fuckin hell , pass me the sick bucket. Must be the first time anyone has brown nosed that mob. Get back in the sea.

:lol:

It's hardly brown nosing, it's just voicing an opinion, not a popular one by all means, but an opinion. And in my opinion, there are worst sets of fans out there than those of Rangers and I find it amusing how they are seen as the pantomime villain by so many and the mention of their name gets some folk so infuriated and insecure.

It's hardly brown nosing, it's just voicing an opinion, not a popular one by all means, but an opinion. And in my opinion, there are worst sets of fans out there than those of Rangers and I find it amusing how they are seen as the pantomime villain by so many and the mention of their name gets some folk so infuriated and insecure.

You obviously condone bigotry, violence and cheating!

Considering the Government report of folk charged for "Offensive Behaviour at Football" just came out, and it shows that Rangers had over three times as many fans charged as anyone else, then its easy to see why they're regarded as the worst set of fans for it.

http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0050/00501336.pdf

Considering the Government report of folk charged for "Offensive Behaviour at Football" just came out, and it shows that Rangers had over three times as many fans charged as anyone else, then its easy to see why they're regarded as the worst set of fans for it.

If you believe 71 charges is "over three times as many" as 27 then you might need to improve on your mathematical skills. :)

Plus, those stats arguably prove Kilmarnock, Hearts and St MIrren fans are more likely to be charged for offensive behaviour at football as the ratio is higher for them compared to the size of their fanbase.

So why do Killie fans have a reputation as being Rangers fans without the bus fare?

You tell us. Give us one piece of evidence that Killie are Sevco sympathisers. The only evidence people have is that we sing 'Killie Boys' and it sounds like another song. If people associate Killie that way it's because they are hard of hearing and stupid.

You obviously condone bigotry, violence and cheating!

Shut up :lol:

See this is part of the problem we've got with football nowadays, and why we've got this nonsensical "Offensive Behaviour at Football" act....football fans aren't angels, they never have been and nor have they been bastions of political correctness and righteousness. When you go to football, you know you're going to hear things sung or shouted that aren't very nice, regardless of the team and support. Up until about ten years ago most football fans were able to accept this.

And violence? The only violence and seriously hostile behaviour I've seen in Scottish football recently was caused by Hibs fans invading the park and attacking opposition players, and Celtic fans in and around Fir Park at a Friday night fixture a couple of years back. I can honestly say that I've never found the Rangers support particularly violent during my time watching football going back to the early 1990s, although perhaps older posters who encountered them in the 70s and 80s will have had different experiences. And I know, I know, Manchester etc...but even then I suspect that they weren't entirely at fault there, but that's another story.

http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0050/00501336.pdf

And...what?

I think most football fans agree that it's a ridiculous piece of legislation which stops just short of getting football fans jailed for farting the wrong way if a police officer deems it offensive. So Rangers fans sing some naughty songs? Boo Hoo!

See this is part of the problem we've got with football nowadays, and why we've got this nonsensical "Offensive Behaviour at Football" act....football fans aren't angels, they never have been and nor have they been bastions of political correctness and righteousness. When you go to football, you know you're going to hear things sung or shouted that aren't very nice, regardless of the team and support. Up until about ten years ago most football fans were able to accept this.

And violence? The only violence and seriously hostile behaviour I've seen in Scottish football recently was caused by Hibs fans invading the park and attacking opposition players, and Celtic fans in and around Fir Park at a Friday night fixture a couple of years back. I can honestly say that I've never found the Rangers support particularly violent during my time watching football going back to the early 1990s, although perhaps older posters who encountered them in the 70s and 80s will have had different experiences. And I know, I know, Manchester etc...but even then I suspect that they weren't entirely at fault there, but that's another story.

And...what?

I think most football fans agree that it's a ridiculous piece of legislation which stops just short of getting football fans jailed for farting the wrong way if a police officer deems it offensive. So Rangers fans sing some naughty songs? Boo Hoo!

Honesty is never the best approach on pie and bovril when it comes to rangers , it's important that you must criticise rangers at all times , go against the status quo and you shall feel the wrath and fury of the obsessives Edited by forever_blue

And...what?

Delusional. Motherwell fan my arse!

Motherwell fan

Yip, that's exactly what I am.

A Motherwell fan, with common sense and an ability to think for myself and form my opinions.

Edited by MJC