Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

You can argue all you want ya cretin.

I've yet to meet a Killie fan who even has the slightest hint of respect for The rangers, nevermind secretly supports them.

Besides, why would any fan of the oldest professional team in Scotland secretly support a 4 year old club?

Plucky rise up the league story it may be but I never met any Killie fans who secretly supported Gretna, so why would they support The rangers?

You can argue all you want ya cretin.

I've yet to meet a Killie fan who even has the slightest hint of respect for The rangers, nevermind secretly supports them.

Besides, why would any fan of the oldest professional team in Scotland secretly support a 4 year old club?

Plucky rise up the league story it may be but I never met any Killie fans who secretly supported Gretna, so why would they support The rangers?

So why do Killie fans have a reputation as being Rangers fans without the bus fare?

On a serious note, I'm looking forward to 'Rangers' being in the top flight this coming season as I think it'll add more than a bit of spice to the proceedings. I'm especially looking forward to the mouth foaming rage that will ensue as a result, which will probably help to burst the banks of the Clyde and the Kelvin for the first time in 20 odd years, every time they get a positive result.

Aaannd....those Blue Pounds will come in handy for us I'm sure. :)

So, all in all, welcome 'Rangers' to the top flight and welcome back to the fans of the old Rangers. I look forward to you getting under the skin of many next season :D

Fuckin hell , pass me the sick bucket. Must be the first time anyone has brown nosed that mob. Get back in the sea. Edited by Mr Pikey

I don't stick up for Rangers, if they do good, I'll say they done good.

Same as any other club.

It's not my prerogative to sit on the threads going on and on and on about everything over and over again.

That's you. That's why you're a fucking crackpot and should seek help.

Have you ever had the opportunity to say they "done good"?

Like ever?

You were spewing after your hilarious predictions about the semi-final.

Yes, we hibs'd in the final, before you say it.

Of course I was spewing. That's kinda my point regarding Deeboy.

Good laugh in the end though.

114 years ffs! :lol:

Cammy Bell being rumoured to be coming to us if he can agree to terminate his contract at you guys. Think you lads would let him go?

Depends on whether or not he'll want a pay off i guess, can't see anyone actually buying him.

Think some of fans wouldn't be chuffed if we let him go to united tho, I reckon you guys deserve his brilliance.

Depends on whether or not he'll want a pay off i guess, can't see anyone actually buying him.

Think some of fans wouldn't be chuffed if we let him go to united tho, I reckon you guys deserve his brilliance.

abody just basis him now on that one f**k up vs Motherwell. He's a decent keeper tho, would probably be one of the best in the championship