Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 5/5/2019 at 10:05, thepundit said:

His signing has served its purpose before he's even joined the club. 

I fully expect him to never play for Rangers and then get loaned out in January.

Sounds about right,

Knobbling other teams players

Kicking out and then feigning injury

Holding onto the ball, only to throw it back and disrupt play

Classy, classy the rangers, the Dick Dastardlys of Scottish football.

Sounds about right,
Knobbling other teams players
Kicking out and then feigning injury
Holding onto the ball, only to throw it back and disrupt play
Classy, classy the rangers, the Dick Dastardlys of Scottish football.

Love your pain brother

McGregor sums up everyone who was associated with Rangers football club. They would literally kill another human being for almost no reason at all. Vile club. Vile people.

11 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

McGregor is just a seething mess of a human at a seething mess of a club that have absolutely no idea how to handle the fact they are lightyears away from Celtic both on and off the park.

Lightyears....

That explains why they had to resort to dirty tricks to beat us last time and their campaign to pressurise refs.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Lightyears....

That explains why they had to resort to dirty tricks to beat us last time and their campaign to pressurise refs.

Dirty tricks? Like scoring more goals than your opposition? Those type of dirty tricks?

Interesting come back from a supporter of a club who released an offical club statement questioning the integrity of Willie Collum. 

5 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Dirty tricks? Like scoring more goals than your opposition? Those type of dirty tricks?

Interesting come back from a supporter of a club who released an offical club statement questioning the integrity of Willie Collum. 

Is this what the PnBers call whataboutery?

6 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

McGregor is just a seething mess of a human at a seething mess of a club

The reaction every time Greegsy has a wee kickout at someone usually has everyone on here, well, seething for want of a better word. There was an absolute meltdown from fans of various clubs on the match thread yesterday.  In your case, for example, you're a Partick fan going from the Championship section to seek out the Rangers thread so you can have a go at Rangers by boasting that a club you don't even support (Celtic) are better than Rangers. That's peak seethe right there. 

His disciplinary record throughout his career is actually not too bad. Most likely gets singled out by opposition fans (like Buffalo) because of how good he is.

Guest Moomintroll
The reaction every time Greegsy has a wee kickout at someone usually has everyone on here, well, seething for want of a better word. There was an absolute meltdown from fans of various clubs on the match thread yesterday.  In your case, for example, you're a Partick fan going from the Championship section to seek out the Rangers thread so you can have a go at Rangers by boasting that a club you don't even support (Celtic) are better than Rangers. That's peak seethe right there. 
His disciplinary record throughout his career is actually not too bad. Most likely gets singled out by opposition fans (like Buffalo) because of how good he is.
It is interesting how every other goalkeeper in all 4 leagues appear to be able to do their job without aiming fly kicks at people, catching the ball then do WWE style elbow drops & just all round being a red faced angry mess if any opposition player dares to try to invade his territory. Bitter, seething mess of a man.

20 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Heads gone IMO

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
23 minutes ago, thepundit said:

It is interesting how every other goalkeeper in all 4 leagues appear to be able to do their job without aiming fly kicks at people, catching the ball then do WWE style elbow drops & just all round being a red faced angry mess if any opposition player dares to try to invade his territory. Bitter, seething mess of a man.

A good comparison would be Craig Gordon....

Guest Moomintroll

A good comparison would be Craig Gordon....

Totally agree, that weird time, 2 seasons ago?, where he pretty much took out everyone who dared to come near his area, he should have been off 4/5 times yet escaped with a yellow every time. I have no preference & just say it as I see it.

Lightyears....

The ‘dirty tricks’ you speak of only highlighted you teams lack of discipline.

Collum hasn’t refereed a rangers game since they released a statement criticising him and wrote a formal complaint to the SFA about him after a game in Oct.

On 04/05/2019 at 13:00, kennysmassiveego said:

Jones will be a squad player at best , I will be surprised if he isn’t loaned out come January next year to a team where he feels he will be loved unconditionally . At both the last two January transfer windows where there was transfer rumours his form dipped dramatically. 

Sone Aluko came and did well.When nobody expected that much out off him.I think Jones can be the same kind off player.I Was against it till actually watched his last games.Were he worked his socks off tracked back won the ball And created a scored a good goal

I think he has the ability to suprise a few people.And has played enough games to put his hat in the ring for a start each week

Hastie is young not saw enough off him but looks good on the highlights and will no doubt get his chance sooner rather than later looks more strong than Middleton to knock off the ball not sure if he crossing is as good though

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Just now, Drew Brees said:

The ‘dirty tricks’ you speak of only highlighted you teams lack of discipline.

Collum hasn’t refereed a rangers game since they released a statement criticising him and wrote a formal complaint to the SFA about him after a game in Oct.

No it highlighted one player who is allowed to run around a fitba pitch aiming sly kicks at people.

One team I believe demanded that foreign refs be brought in, who could that be......

I've no heard or read anything about Willie in ages, I'm pretty sure that several teams including hearts and Killie complained about him too. Charging right in there, waving cards aboot and not taking time to think things through.

Guest Moomintroll
Sone Aluko came and did well.When nobody expected that much out off him.I think Jones can be the same kibd off player.Was against it till actually watched his last games.Were he worked his socks off tracked back won the ball And created a scored a good goal
I think he has the ability to suprise a few people.And has played enough games to put his hat in the ring for a start each week
Hastie is young not saw enough off him but looks good on the highlights and will no doubt get his chance sooner rather than later looks more strong than Middleton to knock off the ball not sure if he crossing is as good though
Learn how to spell & construct coherent sentences, you utter mugwump.

One team I believe demanded that foreign refs be brought in, who could that be......

IMG_5743.jpg
IMG_5742.jpg

I've no heard or read anything about Willie in ages, Charging right in there, waving cards aboot and not taking time to think things through.

He Refereed the Celtic- Kilmarnock game last Saturday. 2 booking each.

Only one team complained about him formally and hasn’t handled any of their games since.