Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Jones won’t lead you to no.1 he turns into a wee number 2 if tackled hard 

Hastie has it in him to make it, tho it may take him a season or two.

Jones to me is just another O'Halloran, just not seeing what he brings to the squad.

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

Hastie has it in him to make it, tho it may take him a season or two.

Jones to me is just another O'Halloran, just not seeing what he brings to the squad.

Jones will be a squad player at best , I will be surprised if he isn’t loaned out come January next year to a team where he feels he will be loved unconditionally . At both the last two January transfer windows where there was transfer rumours his form dipped dramatically. 

21 hours ago, nsr said:

Seances quite expensive to get into are they?

20 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

No idea but you certainly know how to make a Weegie bored.

This was beautiful. Under appreciated.

Special Rangers wishes to two of the most prolific posters on the FF thread whose teams are charting especially narrow straits.  We've all been there.

First up, our big pal @Monkey Tenniswhose team has to play 'rock, paper, scissors' to stay in the championship.  I wish you as much success as you wish us.

Next, the daft wee Falkirk borrower.  Your team has an absolutely terrific set of fans.  Sadly you're not one.  Hope you enjoy the bucket and spade thimble and coffee spoon leagues.

Special Rangers wishes to two of the most prolific posters on the FF thread whose teams are charting especially narrow straits.  We've all been there.

Not all of us, most, but not all.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Not all of us, most, but not all.

Wee Drew showing early onset dementia by forgetting Sellick's pre-Bunnet era but, true to type, celebrating their '8th championship' win by posting on a Rangers thread.

Wee Drew showing early onset dementia by forgetting Sellick's pre-Bunnet era but, true to type, celebrating their '8th championship' win by posting on a Rangers thread.

Don’t think we finished below 5th, could be wrong, I’m sure if I am you’ll let me know.

It’s 2.30am, we clinched 8-in-a-row over 12 hrs ago and I’ve been out celebrating since. This is me winding down.

Am I the only one who thinks that with mega signings like Hastie, Jones and Stewart, Rangers are gearing up for there to be a challenge on their second place spot next season. Celtic will probably bring in loan players from PSG and Manchester City, and Rangers are going to Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Aberdeen loan players for their squad.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Am I the only one who thinks that with mega signings like Hastie, Jones and Stewart, Rangers are gearing up for there to be a challenge on their second place spot next season. Celtic will probably bring in loan players from PSG and Manchester City, and Rangers are going to Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Aberdeen loan players for their squad.

You still holding out hope that Aberdeen will finish above Rangers next season? 

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Sevco splash the cash on players and it's look at Sevco not learning lessons, pure hubris.....

Sevco make sensible signings and it's basically why aren't they splashing the cash!!!!

Hastie I think has a good chance of making it as he impressed against us, tho it may take a season or two. 

Stewart, if we sign him he'll be a squad player.

Jones, as Ive previously said I just don't get this signing. Another MOH which won't work.

We signed Kamara for around £50k and he's been a standout in our midfield. 

27 minutes ago, bennett said:

Jones, as Ive previously said I just don't get this signing.

His signing has served its purpose before he's even joined the club. 

I fully expect him to never play for Rangers and then get loaned out in January.

Sevco splash the cash on players and it's look at Sevco not learning lessons, pure hubris.....
Sevco make sensible signings and it's basically why aren't they splashing the cash!!!!

I agree with you on this, it should have been prudent spending up the leagues with the type of players you are signing now to build a core then add better quality that cost a bit later.
Instead splashed it earlier (wages being the main culprit on older players with little to no sell on potential) and it's biting you in the arse when you need it most.
The best hope is to find more like Morelos, little out and potential big returns to sort the previous mismanagement of money.

That's an outsider looking in, obviously you have fan appeasement to consider, which at times has hamstrung you in terms of more sensible approach Vs business as usual.

Look at the signings of the likes of Kevin Kyle for instance, he's even on record saying the wages offered where far higher than anticipated for the league played in.

Well done the reserves today

They looked like the enjoyed the win:

I wonder how the demented knicker-wetters who described Four Lads Had A Dream as, " institutionalised bigotry" and " open xenophobia" will react to The Bouncy.