Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

That’s absolutely tin pot giving goal of the season to Ryan Jack. Any sensible Rangers fan must be cringing at that. 
Sorry to rope yous in when this is about Sevco mucker but it isnt up for debate, the Aese Cheek fans are the diddiest in Scotland by some distance. The rest of us have known that for some time

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:
That’s absolutely tin pot giving goal of the season to Ryan Jack. Any sensible Rangers fan must be cringing at that. 

Sorry to rope yous in when this is about Sevco mucker but it isnt up for debate, the Aese Cheek fans are the diddiest in Scotland by some distance. The rest of us have known that for some time

I agree I’m not a massive Celtic fan myself I used it for a user name years ago. I would change it if I could. Majority of old firm fans are sad acts who let the team they support become involved in their life. I don’t, it’s only a sport. 

41 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Was just pointing out your fans threatening fellow fellow fans because of it.. Carry on Vicky

Edit. It was a player that video it and posted it:lol:

33 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

It's all about Celtic... See Bennett...:lol:

30 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

So Scott Brown got goal of the season for Sevco :lol::lol::lol::lol: absolute diddies

The QC is back in full flow......

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

What happened to your old account mate?

:lol: You obsessed little weirdo... This is about the third or fourth different person you have accussed me of being..  so pleased I annoy you as much as they did, creep

PS  I'm not your mate;)

Edited by Bohemian

Just now, Bohemian said:

:lol: You obsessed little weirdo... This is about the third or fourth different person you have accussed me of being..  so pleased I annoy you as much as they did, creep

My learned friend doth protest too much.

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Was just pointing out your fans threatening fellow fellow fans because of it.. Carry on Vicky

Edit. It was a player that video it and posted it:lol:

Seen the clip of the players having a few drinks and laugh at the end of season awards on Twitter and only read comments from fans of various clubs (including Rangers) shrugging their shoulders and asking what the big deal was.

Also seen a thread about it on Rangers Media and the response was the same.

Where are all these "threats" you speak of?

Not saying it didn't happen.

22 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Seen the clip of the players having a few drinks and laugh at the end of season awards on Twitter and only read comments from fans of various clubs (including Rangers) shrugging their shoulders and asking what the big deal was.

He read a post from random lie....

59 minutes ago, Dele said:

Is this really one of the stipulations of getting a work permit? 

Pretty sure it is.

You  are applying for work permit like any other foreigner applying for any job. Just because it happens to be football related should not matter. You have to show you will contribute to the UK and speaking the language is a fundamental requirement 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

He read a post from random lie....

2 hours ago, thepundit said:

Just one of the many on your fan sites.. I could post more but it will just be denied...  See Vicky the sad little weirdo :lol:

Screenshot_20190414-132917.jpg

42 minutes ago, Dele said:

Why is there numerous managers who don't speak English in that case, then? 

from EPL handbook.

A player can enter under Tier 5 (if he is unable to meet the English language

requirement set by the Home Office) and then apply in country (provided

this is within the first 12 months) to switch to Tier 2 once he has passed the

English language test. To do this, the club will need to submit a new

application for a GBE so that a new Certificate of Sponsorship under

Tier 2 can be assigned by the club. The new application will need to be

supported by a notification of pass or pass certificate at the agreed level

from an accredited English Language Test Centre.

6 hours ago, Bohemian said:

2 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Just one of the many on your fan sites.

Screenshot_20190414-132917.jpg

Oh FFS QC.  "Needs a kick in the baws" is your definition of "threatening"?  Really?

I expect to see you going through the P&B archive and citing each reference to, "Kick in the pie" 

You're a fucking dick.

Oh FFS QC.  "Needs a kick in the baws" is your definition of "threatening"?  Really?
I expect to see you going through the P&B archive and citing each reference to, "Kick in the pie" 
You're a fucking dick.

Agree with Kinc all the way here, it’s hardly a threat.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're a fucking dick.

:lol: ya rancid alky bigot c**t, it was literally the first page I looked on the swamp before my eyes started to bleed with the open bigotry and hate filled morons. Do you really want me to find and post the nasty stuff? Do you think I could fill ten pages with it?