Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

8 hours ago, Romeo said:

insurance 

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

insurers 

25 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Jim Farry

Dreary fucking me.  Shit for brains Romeo  fighting with the hapless wee Drew over who can make the first 'insurance' joke.  Meanwhile, the imbecilic Gammonballs blindsides them both by raising the case of Volunteer Jorge Cadete - two decades after the event.

Just another day on the Rangers thread...

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary fucking me.  Shit for brains Romeo  fighting with the hapless wee Drew over who can make the first 'insurance' joke.  Meanwhile, the imbecilic Gammonballs blindsides them both by raising the case of Volunteer Jorge Cadete - two decades after the event.

Just another day on the Rangers thread...

It was a light hearted joke ffs, we were talking about a piece of technology that has been extinct for much the same time.

ps ironic for any *** to be cracking the gammon joke.

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

Possible loan move for Rossiter to Dundee United. Not sure that would be popular among the support. 

Its a no from me.

Unless Utd are willing to pay 100% of his £10k a week salary.

They should be getting no favours from us.

Its a no from me.

Unless Utd are willing to pay 100% of his £10k a week salary.

They should be getting no favours from us.

As depressing as it must be to support that tangerine shambles, at least they can hold a crumb of comfort that rangers fans are still raging about how much they used to embarrass them on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

As depressing as it must be to support that tangerine shambles, at least they can hold a crumb of comfort that rangers fans are still raging about how much they used to embarrass them on a regular basis.

Not raging at all. And I've even said on here I hope they're back in the Premiership soon. Would rather have them in the Premiership than some of the other teams.

However, Dundee Utd were quite happy to kick us when we were down so now that they've come begging the answer should be no.

Edited by thepundit

14 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Not raging at all. And I've even said on here I hope they're back in the Premiership soon. Would rather have them in the Premiership than some of the other teams.

However, Dundee Utd were quite happy to kick us when we down so now that they've come begging the answer should be no.

Not doing business with everyone who was 'quite happy to kick you when you were down' might be a bit limiting, no?

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not doing business with everyone who you think were 'quite happy to kick you when you were down' might be a bit limiting, no?

That would be more accurate, no?

29 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

Begging wtf you do know how transfers work out ? Maybe you offered him out and we said yes you not thought of that one ? In any event he will pick Fleetwood so non story chaps :thumsup2

I did think of that one, yes. If Rangers offered him then fair enough. Just giving my opinion.

My point still stands, regardless of who asked who. If Utd want him, they pay his full salary.