Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

I'd be interested to see what the source is for that. Daily Record and "our sources" are usually good for a laugh.

If Keith had made it up, I think that the SFA would have responded by now.

27 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Behave. You know exactly what the issue is here.

Of course I 'know' what the issue is just as I 'know' why your fans were so excited to the point of violence by the thought of Jack taking his Mrs out for a pint.

What I don't do is understand why fans of either club should get so wound up by it.

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I thought you weren't a fan of ad hominem stuff?

I am and this isn't.

Edit to clarify:  I am not a fan of ad hominem stuff and my remark to you doesn't come in to that category.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

ad hominen:  I discount your view because you're a Celtic shill.
Not ad hominen:  I see you've become a Killy shill now.

Nah, doesn't really work.

In the first instance, you attacked me, rather than addressed my point, thus rendering your approach an example of ad hominem stuff.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nah, doesn't really work.

In the first instance, you attacked me, rather than addressed my point, thus rendering your approach an example of ad hominem stuff.

Is this yet another 'angels dancing on a pinhead' race to the bottom from you?

The true truth is that both Aberdeen fans and Killy fans have been drama queens this week in their reaction to Jack going for a drink and J Jones signing for us.

That you try and make yet another set of posts in to something about you is very much to your demerit.  You simply have to stop making the The Rangers threads in to some sort of vanity project.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

It's like a shite version of Still Game reading you two old boring b*****ds going at each other. Just stop please

Yet compelling for you, Tony.  We all ken that the Dumbarton* fans love a good Sevco thread.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Is this yet another 'angels dancing on a pinhead' race to the bottom from you?

The true truth is that both Aberdeen fans and Killy fans have been drama queens this week in their reaction to Jack going for a drink and J Jones signing for us.

That you try and make yet another set of posts in to something about you is very much to your demerit.  You simply have to stop making the The Rangers threads in to some sort of vanity project.

Extraordinary.

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:
5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Yet compelling for you, Tony.  We all ken that the Dumbarton* fans love a good Sevco thread.

You're using the asterisk wrong Kincy. That's only used after dead clubs names. I.e. Rangers*

wrongly

13 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're using the asterisk wrong Kincy. That's only used after dead clubs names. I.e. Rangers*

Lovely.  You may have ostensibly changed you allegiance but you still post like 'one of them'!

Anyway, have you a comment to make on our early contracts for J Jones and Kamara?  Or the shitfest from Aberdeen fans and the Killy dross?  Or are you just, like MT, drawn to the Sevco threads like moths to a lightbulb and have nothing to offer?

Edited by The_Kincardine