Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

The worst thing about the ongoing pantomine at Rangers, is the absolutely chronic shite patter it has spawned by a variation of diddies and unwashed. Occasionally a hibs fan will say something amusing, but most of you are online pub bores stuck in a neverending loop, repeating the same shite.

In other news, Murty can get to f**k asap. No more employees with celtic supporting fathers would go a long way to satisfying a lot of Rangers fans. If we are going to continue to be shite, can we at least be shite with staunch managers/players. I have new found respect for Wallace and Miller if they have told Murty to go f**k himself. Setting us up like that against a very average unwashed team is unforgivable.

Enjoy your meaningless double/treble you filthy inbreds. You'll still wake up British tomorrow. That hurts you more than any football shite ever will.

Edited by WeWereThePeople

25 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

The worst thing about the ongoing pantomine at Rangers, is the absolutely chronic shite patter it has spawned by a variation of diddies and unwashed. Occasionally a hibs fan will say something amusing, but most of you are online pub bores stuck in a neverending loop, repeating the same shite.

In other news, Murty can get to f**k asap. No more employees with celtic supporting fathers would go a long way to satisfying a lot of Rangers fans. If we are going to continue to be shite, can we at least be shite with staunch managers/players. I have new found respect for Wallace and Miller if they have told Murty to go f**k himself. Setting us up like that against a very average unwashed team is unforgivable.

Enjoy your meaningless double/treble you filthy inbreds. You'll still wake up British tomorrow. That hurts you more than any football shite ever will.

Piggy

epjiG52.jpg

53 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

20171225_112324.png

1 hour ago, WeWereThePeople said:

I would love it if Rangers' new management team was Bazza Ferguson and Bob "whar's the leeks" Malcolm.

3 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Absolute state of this! :lol:

6 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

tapatalk_1495912993272.gif

tapatalk_1496743496965.gif

tapatalk_1519418046069.jpeg

7 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Likes man who used to play for Celtic and scored goals against Rangers (RIP).

Dislikes man who has nothing to with celtic but who’s dad supports Celtic.

4E2994EB-B963-468C-AC00-54AC94AF1EA2.jpeg

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

I don’t know who their next manager will be but I know it won’t be Steve Clarke. I asked him the question after all the speculation. His answer was that he will NEVER manage another Scottish club. The media must know this also but don’t report it.

Edited by the west curve

9 minutes ago, the west curve said:

I don’t know who their next manager will be but I know it won’t be Steve Clarke. I asked him the question after all the speculation. His answer was that he will NEVER manage another Scottish club. The media must know this also but don’t report it.

^^^
ITK as f**k.

10 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: So that's what you call your income then Dindy.

Yes I do call my income "wages".

8 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

#TB4

18 minutes ago, the west curve said:

To be fair the last couple of weeks its mostly us Kilmarnock fans who keep talking about Clarke/Sevco.

For the record I think the messiah is talking nonsense.  I would put my mortgage on SSC moving to Celtic if they came for him in at some point.

8 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

That is the funniest thing I have read in many a day. I honestly didn’t think that people like that existed anymore.

9 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Sobbing