Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, KillieMogwai said:

Forgive me for coming over all Special Agent Dana Scully, but yet another hilarious shambles for sevco kinda makes me suspect that the Loving Cup ceremony isn't fucking magical at all.

What makes you think that the magic cup is for the benefit of Rangers?

They drink a toast to the health of the Queen, and that certainly seems to be working, given that the idle old bat looks like she'll live to about 250 years old.

Just now, Bold Rover said:

The earlier post referring to Wallace and  Rangers playing against plumbers and shelf stackers.

Yes, but what does Andy Robertson have to do with that?

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yes, but what does Andy Robertson have to do with that?

That Rangers and Wallace faced QP and Robertson four times in their bottom tier season. One is a very good left back. One collected vast wages playing in our lowest division. That's all.

29 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'll fucking cut you both. 

Couldn't be a coincidence that "KWbear" on Ragers Media also fucked off for 9 days or so and starting posting on Saturday like you did! :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Couldn't be a coincidence that "KWbear" on Ragers Media also fucked off for 9 days or so and starting posting on Saturday like you did! :rolleyes:

I'm (almost) not ashamed to admit I've been spending some quality time on RM since Sunday but you've just owned up to being on there for the long haul,  even getting to the point you pick out posters names and linking their downtime with guys from different forums. 

That's a bit boufin