• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
The_Kincardine

Follow Follow - Rangers 2018-19 Season

They spent 11m in the summer. How much did Hibs or Aberdeen spend?

Given that via soft loans and a credit agreement with close brothers they owe 21m apparently then I'm not sure the prize money makes this shrewd business

Miller & Wallace should know how matters should be dealt with. They are senior players. Glad to hear they won't play again.

Could they take that moron, Halliday with them.

I don't care if he supported club since he was a foetus and lived in area. He is brutal and out of his depth in Premiership.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

It was reported that Whittaker  got a better contract when he went to Norwich and Wallace imo is the better of the two. So i reckon that it's fair to say that Wallace could've gotten a better deal.

Not in the opinion of the bigger English  clubs or various Scotland managers, though.

**** in standing back and doing fuckall when their club needs them the most shocker.

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

I would disagree that Wallace was better than Whittaker. I've always felt he was very underrated by Scottish fans.

Nah Wallace was class and wasn't near his peak. He could easily have matched Whittakers career. 

Absolutely no idea why he decided to rot at Rangers instead tbh. His career is just a massive fucking waste of talent and he'll spend the next few years dossing about Scotland before retiring and having nothing to show for it. 

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nah Wallace was class and wasn't near his peak. He could easily have matched Whittakers career. 

Absolutely no idea why he decided to rot at Rangers instead tbh. His career is just a massive fucking waste of talent and he'll spend the next few years dossing about Scotland before retiring and having nothing to show for it. 

Yep Wallace was far better than Whittaker, in the sense that he could actually defend, which is what you look for in a defender.  Shame he chose the easy way out by taking Rangers for several hundred grand a season playing against plumbers and shelf stackers.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Maybe they can use all that quiet time reading up how to use a fucking semi-colon properly.

Praying that  Hearts score a couple early on Saturday, with the Union Bears 'lack of vocal presence' leaving them unable to boo. Scenes of self-combustion will follow.

Edited by Mr Heliums

52 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

'We deserve better'

Why?

Because...............WATP?

31 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yep Wallace was far better than Whittaker, in the sense that he could actually defend, which is what you look for in a defender.  Shame he chose the easy way out by taking Rangers for several hundred grand a season playing against plumbers and shelf stackers.

Something we've missed this season, Declan John while decent going forward isn't the same defensively.

Need to get a decent but cheap left back in the summer.

Something we've missed this season, Declan John while decent going forward isn't the same defensively.
Need to get a decent but cheap left back in the summer.

The boy on the other side isn't much better tbf. Could get away with it with decent center half's but watching that on Sunday I think you might want to settle for a couple of centre half's as well

On 4/11/2018 at 21:32, The_Kincardine said:

The SPFL Computer has been kind to us and we have 3 away game post-split:

Rangers v Hearts – Sunday 22 April – 12:30
Celtic v Rangers – Sunday 29 April – 12:00
Rangers v Kilmarnock – Saturday 5 May – 15:00
Aberdeen v Rangers – Tuesday 8 May – 19:45
Hibernian v Rangers – Sunday 13 May – 12:30

2nd is clearly in our own hands but I reckon we'll be lucky to get 8 points.  Anyone else more of an optimist?

7 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Maybe the title needs changed again absent chairman absent manager thread,do you still want murty in charge kinky? 

You do raise a good point, Willy.  I'd stick with the Murty/Mark Allen combo as we've no credible alternative and we're fucking skint.  I still reckon we'll be lucky to get 8 points from the next five games.  I doubt anyone will disagree with me.

The only upside from Sunday's capitulation and its fallout is to see a diddy feeding-frenzy on P&B, which is always amusing.

You do raise a good point, Willy.  I'd stick with the Murty/Mark Allen combo as we've no credible alternative and we're fucking skint.  I still reckon we'll be lucky to get 8 points from the next five games.  I doubt anyone will disagree with me.
The only upside from Sunday's capitulation and its fallout is to see a diddy feeding-frenzy on P&B, which is always amusing.

Yer team just got pumped four nil in a semi final, had two players suspended for mouthing at yer manager (who happens to be yer former youth coach in his second caretaker spell), and are just about to sign a kit deal with Hummell. Yer club are the epitome of diddiness.

6 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

Yer team just got pumped four nil in a semi final, had two players suspended for mouthing at yer manager (who happens to be yer former youth coach in his second caretaker spell), and are just about to sign a kit deal with Hummell. Yer club are the epitome of diddiness.

^^^a diddy loving the feeding frenzy.

Just seen something on twitter regarding a new kit deal for Sevco with Hummel. Safe to say the fans arent taking the news too well