The_Kincardine

Follow Follow - Rangers 2018-19 Season

11 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Candieas has certainly made a huge difference.. We are excellent down the right hand side of the park. 

Ok bob just for you we will congregate only down sevco's right on Sunday ffs what a claim to make, would have had more credibility if you said the rest of the park you are shyte in.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Ok bob just for you we will congregate only down sevco's right on Sunday ffs what a claim to make, would have had more credibility if you said the rest of the park you are shyte in.

In fairness Declan John utterly raped the Accies the last time we played at your tinpot stadium 

20 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

In fairness Declan John utterly raped the Accies the last time we played at your tinpot stadium 

In fairness your back line needed surgery to their derrière after we ripped them a new one at your delapidated  excuse of a stadium.

In fairness your back line needed surgery to their derrière after we ripped them a new one at your delapidated  excuse of a stadium.

Happyaccie dishing out telts to the SS.

11 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Delapidated ?

UEFA top rated stadium 

And wee Declan still raped your team almost single handed.

Knowing how much you ll be hurting on Sunday will make the victory all the sweeter.

Delapidated ?

UEFA top rated stadium 

Knowing how much you ll be hurting on Sunday will make the victory all the sweeter.

You’re an angry man

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Delapidated ?

UEFA top rated stadium 

Not that you will be there to contaminate the air.Furthermore John played well that night but was ably assisted by numerous new team mates playing in red n white hoops who were suffering from a deadly form of amnesia which rendered them incapable of basic defending.

Edited by happyaccie

I see they are bidding in pounds this time. Must be serious

If RaSellik manage to go through to the next round of EL, we can expect another bid, say £12m ?
Only in your soopa, soaraway, Scottish ***.
????????????????

2 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I see they are bidding in pounds this time. Must be serious

I'll only believe it's a serious offer when it's written in layman's terms.   So  1 and 1/2  or 1.5  Barrie McKays has been offered.

4 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Not that you will be there to contaminate the air.Furthermore John played well that night but was ably assisted by numerous new team mates playing in red n white hoops who were suffering from a deadly form of amnesia which rendered them incapable of basic defending.

I was there for the first game. Going through there once a season is once too many.

Actually had very poor luck in the CCCS ballot. Pre split I only got St Johnstone but I was ‘lucky’ enough to get an Ayr cup game ticket

Delapidated ?

UEFA top rated stadium 

Except its not:
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.worldstadiumdatabase.com/list-of-uefa-category-4-stadiums.htm&ved=0ahUKEwjhy-bilKvZAhUkAcAKHaMZA-gQFggmMAE&usg=AOvVaw0aSYGnoGjm_vZGjOxPzQ9V

Im guessing you haven't been for a while. Was their last year and the place has really gone down hill, not to the point of disrepair but some serious money needs thrown at it.

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Except its not:
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.worldstadiumdatabase.com/list-of-uefa-category-4-stadiums.htm&ved=0ahUKEwjhy-bilKvZAhUkAcAKHaMZA-gQFggmMAE&usg=AOvVaw0aSYGnoGjm_vZGjOxPzQ9V

Im guessing you haven't been for a while. Was their last year and the place has really gone down hill, not to the point of disrepair but some serious money needs thrown at it.

This is the diddiest post you have ever made - and that's saying something.  You linked to The World Stadium Database to show "List of UEFA Category 4 Stadiums" and, of course, Ibrox doesn't appear.  Now from the same site you linked to go to the home page: https://www.worldstadiumdatabase.com/

Click on List of Elite UEFA Stadiums.  I snipped to make it easier for you:

elite.JPG.3af2e148a2b5ec4d56f374bb6ce8a4e0.JPG

Now look what you get when you click the link 'List of UEFA Elite Stadiums' link:

ibrox.JPG.c1c6b67ededa5b42955ef4cfbf1599c0.JPG

I'mwondering if you're a disingenuous innocent or are really just thick as shit.  Either way, you dropped a bollock.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is the diddiest post you have ever made - and that's saying something.  You linked to The World Stadium Database to show "List of UEFA Category 4 Stadiums" and, of course, Ibrox doesn't appear.  Now from the same site you linked to go to the home page: https://www.worldstadiumdatabase.com/

Click on List of Elite UEFA Stadiums.  I snipped to make it easier for you:

elite.JPG.3af2e148a2b5ec4d56f374bb6ce8a4e0.JPG

Now look what you get when you click the link 'List of UEFA Elite Stadiums' link:

ibrox.JPG.c1c6b67ededa5b42955ef4cfbf1599c0.JPG

I'mwondering if you're a disingenuous innocent or are really just thick as shit.  Either way, you dropped a bollock.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_stadium_categories 

I believe category four has now been renamed from Elite as mentioned in the first two lines, which I believe Ibrox no longer make. Either way Im not really fussed or bothered, but given your seething reply I clearly bother you for some reason?

Edited by gannonball

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm wondering if you're a disingenuous innocent or are really just thick as shit.  Either way, you dropped a bollock.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_stadium_categories 

I believe category four has now been renamed from Elite as mentioned in the first two lines, which I believe Ibrox no longer make. Either Im not really fussed or bothered, but given your seething reply I clearly bother you for some reason?

Thick as shit it is then.  

41 minutes ago, gannonball said:

but some serious money needs thrown at it.

Is that serious money as opposed to the pretend money Sevco use to pay for stuff they can't afford?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thick as shit it is then.  

Eh, I have edited the post before you replied?

You ok ***? 

I go to every home game. Ibrox is by a considerable distance the finest stadium in Scotland. Nothing even comes close to it

Interesting, what criteria are you basing that on?

Capacity, facilities, general upkeep?

Or

WATP, GSTQ!