Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Hope there isn’t any Valencia fans on tonight, I’m presently watching their game before the NFL comes on.

Edit - they just scored.

I’m watching that. Some goal :lol:

3 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Hope Big Donald was tuning in to watch the famous Light Blues! Imagine the eruptions at Hampden & Holyrood if he decided to expand his Scottish Portfolio!!emoji23.png

He’s a fat, obnoxious, self-important bigot who constantly makes statements of intent he will never follow through on. Seems a bit over qualified if anything.

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Kinky’s weny Uber Protestant on us, must have tanked a few g&t’s during the game.

Corinthians is Portuguese for *******. Disgusting from the horde :angel

Looking forward to the NFL too. I reckon the Dirty Birds will upset The Eagles tonight. Fancy the Saints tomorrow?

Corinthians is Portuguese for *******. Disgusting from the horde :angel
Looking forward to the NFL too. I reckon the Dirty Birds will upset The Eagles tonight. Fancy the Saints tomorrow?

Me too, jammy b*****ds got the better draw, not so sure about the outcome tomorrow, tough one.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Me too, jammy b*****ds got the better draw, not so sure about the outcome tomorrow, tough one.

Very tough call on the road. Not many teams play the Super Bowl in their own stadium so that anomaly might see your boys through :lol:

Should be a cracker if Kamara and Ingram can get their shit on.

Very tough call on the road. Not many teams play the Super Bowl in their own stadium so that anomaly might see your boys through :lol:
Should be a cracker if Kamara and Ingram can get their shit on.

If they shut them down then drew will take over like last week, we’ve got the weapons but don’t like doing it on the road, or on grass. Close call, should be interesting.

Don’t think any team has ever played the SB in their home stadium.

31 minutes ago, The OP said:

He’s a fat, obnoxious, self-important bigot who constantly makes statements of intent he will never follow through on. Seems a bit over qualified if anything.

Qualified enough to attend one of their games to be fair.

Celtic fans don't really hate Rangers.  That's why their gates fell away in your absence.  
It's the diddy fans who do actually despise Rangers, as well as their sister club.   You need to distinguish pantomime antipathy from the real thing.

Using gates to prove your pile of sh*te opinion doesnt really make sense given our crowds on a whole have been on a decline since MON days really.

We also closed part of an upper stand after Deila was appointed from what I can remember which was two years after Rangers Died. This was largely due to Deila being a underwhelming choice and chronic underinvestment in the team. We were signing sh*te like Carlton Cole,Richards etc on a free ffs. We were utterly rudderless with Lawell basically running the show.

Should Deila have won that semi final against Sevco and won the double you may have seen a a slight increase in crowds with supposed increased competition but I think we all know the reason why crowds came up significantly. Brendan Rodgers. Interest in Season ticket sales only went up when he was announced. Your argument is pretty much invlaid.

No one is interested in your team, this thread is a meeting place for fans of every other team to come together and share, it’s our hatred of rangers that has brought us here.

I did hate Rangers but I cant bring myself to hating Sevco quite yet tbh, despite the bigotry that remains they have become a parody clumpany of Rangers which I have found much amusement from.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I think we all know the reason why crowds came up significantly. Brendan Rodgers. Interest in Season ticket sales only went up when he was announced. Your argument is pretty much invlaid.

And just what might have coincided with Rodgers' appointment that summer?

Even Lawell said that Rangers' absence was costing Celtic £10m.