Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

was at our game today morton deserved something out the game but longridge played well for falkirk 4-2 rangers running riot here.

Celtic playing against 2 teams today?

Taps aff in Orange County and the champions of Brasil being humbled by the Govan Galacticos.

The P&B hordes would be spitting feathers if they were listening to this commentary.[emoji3]
These American boys sure know the score when it comes to Rangers FC & Scottish Football eh!? [emoji3]

4-2 FT, most entertaining!! [emoji3]

3 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

The P&B hordes would be spitting feathers if they were listening to this commentary.emoji3.png
These American boys sure know the score when it comes to Rangers FC & Scottish Football eh!? emoji3.png

4-2 FT, most entertaining!! emoji3.png

Oh they were...we even had wee Drew walking about the Fort and posting about us.

I really enjoyed the American boy who was commentating.  Not afraid to say it how it is in contrast to the BBC Scotland fhan bhoys.

Not sure the yanks even blinked when Rangers FC were snuffed out in 2012 tbh m9.

You clearly didn’t hear what they had to say about the sorry demise of the 54 time Champions and how Scottish football has clearly suffered in the meantime. (Their words not mine you understand)[emoji6]

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

You clearly didn’t hear what they had to say about the demise of the 54 time Champions and how Scottish football has clearly suffered in the meantime. (Their words not mine you understand)emoji6.png

I wouldn't give much notice to the opinions of those from Trump land tbh. You're right though, I didn't hear what they had to say. A nothing game between two nothing sides didn't exactly tickle my fancy.

7 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

You clearly didn’t hear what they had to say about the sorry demise of the 54 time Champions and how Scottish football has clearly suffered in the meantime. (Their words not mine you understand)emoji6.png

We can all agree on that Rab.

24 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Not sure the yanks even blinked when Rangers FC were snuffed out in 2012 tbh m9.

12 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

I wouldn't give much notice to the opinions of those from Trump land tbh. You're right though, I didn't hear what they had to say. A nothing game between two nothing sides didn't exactly tickle my fancy.

Aye, I always make at least 2 posts on a thread when a, "nothing game between two nothing sides" doesn't tickle my fancy either.

What a joke you and your fellow howkers are.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

You really are obsessed with us, that’s twice in quick succession you’ve tag us munchers.

I’ve no idea how you can tell what channel my tv is on as I’m currently walking around the fort after the cinema and dinner and I’ve no idea. TBH I think you’re more suited to a rangers forum as the fact that fans of other teams show interest in yours seems to irk you somewhat.

I think it comes from the no one likes us we don't care attitude.

Hope Big Donald was tuning in to watch the famous Light Blues! Imagine the eruptions at Hampden & Holyrood if he decided to expand his Scottish Portfolio!![emoji23]