Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

19 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Every time I drop in the Premiership forum, this thread is always top 3. Credit to Mr K.

It’s all new, nothing’s new, it’s always all about the Rangers.

I really can't claim any credit for our popularity, young Pete.  There are always at least 3 'live' Rangers threads on P&B at any one time and this one is sustained by followers of other clubs.

Thus, we have at least 4 munchers watching Rangers' training match in FL this evening.  No, I don't understand it either.

I really can't claim any credit for our popularity, young Pete.  There are always at least 3 'live' Rangers threads on P&B at any one time and this one is sustained by followers of other clubs.
Thus, we have at least 4 munchers watching Rangers' training match in FL this evening.  No, I don't understand it either.

You really are obsessed with us, that’s twice in quick succession you’ve tag us munchers.

I’ve no idea how you can tell what channel my tv is on as I’m currently walking around the fort after the cinema and dinner and I’ve no idea. TBH I think you’re more suited to a rangers forum as the fact that fans of other teams show interest in yours seems to irk you somewhat.

2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Why ARE you watching a Rangers friendly match? I would barely even be able to bring myself to watch a friendly involving Morton at the best of times.

This.

ETA - Going back a bit in time here but I remember when Barca were playing friendly games against Hibs (and possibly Dundee Utd?).  Anyway it was quite expensive for tickets from memory and neutrals were paying to go and watch.  I would watch Killie play Barca in a friendly if it was like £10 or something but would never pay more to watch Killie against (any) team in a friendly than I do to watch them in competitive games.

Friendlies are shite.

Edited by Dindeleux

Just now, Randy Giles said:

Why ARE you watching a Rangers friendly match? I would barely even be able to bring myself to watch a friendly involving Morton at the best of times.

was at our game today morton deserved something out the game but longridge played well for falkirk 4-2 rangers running riot here.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

was at our game today morton deserved something out the game but longridge played well for falkirk 4-2 rangers running riot here.

Fantastic, but here's the same question a third time.

Why are you watching a Rangers friendly?

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

How many fucking teams have you got Bill? :lol: