Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Well done The Cubs.  A terrific win.  4 English 1 Irish clubs have taken part in the tournament since its inception but we're the first British team to reach the final and, naturally, the first British winner.

Well done, too, to Kai Kennedy (whose auld man must be 'one of us') for winning Player of the Tournament.

What a time to be a Bear!

23 minutes ago, flood said:

i have worked Qatar. Nothing to be proud of

Not the point, Diddy Boy.  I've been to Doha a few times on business.  That's immaterial.

I shared a nice video of our U 17s doing well and you're acting like a common diddy airhead.

Edit: 

Edited by The_Kincardine

34 minutes ago, energyzone said:
36 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
You're just fishing for compliments since you know I like you...

I meant since we are title contenders. How many points adrift do we have to get to regain diddy status?

If you have to ask if you're didies then the answer is in the question.

Still, your best manager was our 2nd best manager.  Kilmarnock have a bit of an exemption.

Where Rangers lead, others follow....

eeann Dempster has joined forces with Rangers and demanded a reform of the controversial SFAcompliance system

The Hibs chief executive is livid after Darnell Johnson was banned for two matches for a tackle on Emilio Izaguirre, while Celtic stars Scott Brown and Jozo Simunovic went unpunished.

Compliance officer Clare Whyte is bearing the brunt of fan frustration, with an online petition calling for her resignation attracting more than 100,000 signatures.

But Dempster says it’s the system that needs overhauled and claims fan power and ‘Trial by Sportscene’ are carrying too much sway.

She is now set to lobby rival clubs and the SFA for change, echoing the call from Ibrox in the aftermath of the decision to dismiss their appeal on a ban for keeper Allan McGregor.

Dempster said: “I don’t pass comment necessarily on Darnell’s tackle. But the fact is within that game there were a few other incidents, let’s put it that way

If he was cited for his tackle the least I expected was there would be others – the tackles on Oli Shaw and Mark Milligan to name two.

I don’t want to re-referee games. But if you’re going to do it it has to be done in a fairer way because I don’t think it is at the minute. If you’re going to re-referee a game, re-referee the whole game – not just a part of it.

My understanding is a complaint was made and that’s why it was brought to the attention of the compliance officer. Who made the complaint is never disclosed but it can be anyone, including a fan.

“Trial by Sportscene? Absolutely, no one is going to convince me otherwise. That is exactly what it is, as well as still photography.

Ah but will dumpster ask SSC for his opinion ? 

‘She’s just jumping on his bandwagon , or is it Slippy G’s ? Mind that time ( for the avoidance of doubt the 1st game v Aberdeen ) he accused all of Scottish football having it in for sevco ? She’s a little late coming to the party or does it only count when something happens to your club ?