Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Frustrated as f**k in Tory Bucks.  Not only did we (deservedly) lose tonight but we sold my older daughter's horse after she went to Uni so I can't even go and punch his lights out.

Your Daughter is a guy ??? Are you sure she isn’t just really rough looking?

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Frustrated as f**k in Tory Bucks.  Not only did we (deservedly) lose tonight but we sold my older daughter's horse after she went to Uni so I can't even go and punch his lights out.

21 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Your Daughter is a guy ??? Are you sure she isn’t just really rough looking?

^^^guid at fitba but shite at reading.

As for 'rough looking'?  She has a stable background.

Edited by The_Kincardine

On 23/01/2019 at 22:18, The_Kincardine said:

find ,it alarming ,on your choice of the flag you use ,, aparthied flag of the republic of hatred ,, or perhaps , you ,just saw a onion jack ,and thought it was cool .. get a grip kincardine

find ,it alarming ,on your choice of the flag you use ,, aparthied flag of the republic of hatred ,, or perhaps , you ,just saw a onion jack ,and thought it was cool .. get a grip kincardine

Don’t even think Kinc will lower himself to responding to this dreadful post mate.

Why are there commas all over the place? Not to mention the use of ",,". Also is AN onion jack an onion Johnny's brother?

Nah, if Rangers are happy to spend a little bit more now I can totally understand it. This is a commonly held view amongst most pundits. That said, suggestions Rangers need to spend £50m, £80m, £100m to catch Celtic are vastly inflated numbers. (as Rangers have proven by only spending about £10m in the summer on 10 signings)
But it was fairly obvious Rangers were going have to make losses before they can start bringing in a profit, especially if the club wants league trophies and champions league money.

Oh my word.

It was fairly obvious that they had to stay in 5 star hotels overnight in Ayrshire for a game against Stranraer “...cos we’re Rainjurz and that’s what we do” as the fat gardener once said.

Ian Black’s Bentley wouldnt pay for itself either.

Anyway, why is it only a club/Company that plays at Ibrox can catch Celtic ?

They should be worrying about catching us first come May.

25 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Oh my word.

It was fairly obvious that they had to stay in 5 star hotels overnight in Ayrshire for a game against Stranraer “...cos we’re Rainjurz and that’s what we do” as the fat gardener once said.

A complete lack of contrition and humility there, fcuking Sevco!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr...

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Oh my word.

And the fat gardener was usually found pished in the Fox and Hounds the night before games while the first team squad were tucked up in these luxurious hotels. Absolutely mental!!

The last time we played at Livingston away I was checking out of the Hilton at Strathclyde park as the Rangers bus arrived. They seemingly stop there for pre match meal. Do Rangers not have catering facilities at The Hummel Training Centre? 

And the fat gardener was usually found pished in the Fox and Hounds the night before games while the first team squad were tucked up in these luxurious hotels. Absolutely mental!!
The last time we played at Livingston away I was checking out of the Hilton at Strathclyde park as the Rangers bus arrived. They seemingly stop there for pre match meal. Do Rangers not have catering facilities at The Hummel Training Centre? 

Cleaning shift just finished?

Unsure why you would make this up.

Strange.

And Celtic use Westerwood , recently bought by Hilton group, the day of their home European ties. It’s only a few miles from Lennoxtown!!

Big difference between a European game & a game against Stranraer (no offence to any Stranraer fans intended).
Also, you shat it from a Hibs casual, after loudly proclaiming you had “done them” you are an embarrassment, pipe down mr ICF. Your hard man act has, quite rightly come back to haunt you.