Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Lovely.  You may have ostensibly changed you allegiance but you still post like 'one of them'!
Anyway, have you a comment to make on our early contracts for J Jones and Kamara?  Or the shitfest from Aberdeen fans and the Killy dross?  Or are you just, like MT, drawn to the Sevco threads like moths to a lightbulb and have nothing to offer?
Well I had to go google ostensibly there, cheers for that.

As for your other ramblings, the two players mentioned are nowhere near the standard required to stop 9 in a row.

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I don't think they need to be.  Brendan will manage that all by himself.

Let's all remember this quote in a few short months time.  You gotta love an ex Rangers fan who still gets very cocky when their new team win a game or two.  How much fun will be had when Kilmarnock and Aberdeen finish above them. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Spring Onion said:

Let's all remember this quote in a few short months time.  You gotta love an ex Rangers fan who still gets very cocky when their new team win a game or two.  How much fun will be had when Kilmarnock and Aberdeen finish above them. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's always nice* when a new diddy fan dips his toe in the Sevco water and uses the same brain-dead tropes as the old guard.

*It's never nice.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's always nice* when a new diddy fan dips his toe in the Sevco water and uses the same brain-dead tropes as the old guard.

*It's never nice.

It's always funny* when an old school rangers fan♧ runs out the diddy fan● routine.

*It's never funny

♧ New company but same club, and he will never admit that its impossible for him to explain how that works!

● 1919 to 2019  and my club is still running.  Jealousy is obvious with the diddy remark. :rolleyes:

Edited by Spring Onion
Italics

26 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

♧ New company but same club, and he will never admit that its impossible for him to explain how that works!

Dreary fucking me .  Another Celtic placeman and another apostrophe-free idiot.  It's always funny* to see these diddy cretins regurgitating the same old idiocy but with not a single iota of insight.

*It's always funny.

Of course I 'know' what the issue is just as I 'know' why your fans were so excited to the point of violence by the thought of Jack taking his Mrs out for a pint.

What I don't do is understand why fans of either club should get so wound up by it.

A few idiots shouted at wee jacko on a night out, unsavoury but I won’t lose any sleep over that little rat.

Killie fans have every right to be wound up by Jones’ tweet.

You were absolutely on one last night, hope you’re ok, old dear.

Don't be daft.  A fan of a club happy to being signing for said club?  When did this notion go out of fashion?
Proof if it were needed that Jones knows exactly how to have the Klan eating out of the palm of his hand.

And he isn't even at the club yet.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Proof if it were needed that Jones knows exactly how to have the Klan eating out of the palm of his hand.

And he isn't even at the club yet.

This tweet's a bit tame imo.  He really needs to get into the stand with a megaphone :lol:.

It would appear, dear reader, that Mr Gerrard is again unhappy with the standard of Sevco's warm weather training camp*.  He was expecting something of the standard he was used to at Liverpool.**

*Training camp previously used by Man City, Everton and, er, Liverpool.

**Please donate. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

14 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

ou were absolutely on one last night, hope you’re ok, old dear.

I'm dandy, mate.  How's yourself?

BTW if you think I was 'on one' I've just had a butchers at FF and there's a thread asking why December's best team and best striker were awarded MotM and PotM.  Congrats to the beardie boy and to Cosgrove.  Well deserved in both cases.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I'm dandy, mate.  How's yourself?
BTW if you think I was 'on one' I've just had a butchers at FF and there's a thread asking why December's best team and best striker were awarded MotM and PotM.  Congrats to the beardie boy and to Cosgrove.  Well deserved in both cases.

Glad to hear it, although I think we both know that the musings of FF isn’t really a barometer for the sanity of a normal human. Although I suspect the outrage on FF stems from the narrow minded view that winning an OF match is the be all and end all of Scottish football.

I am good though cheers, enjoying a wee break from the football actually to focus on other things, mainly my own health.