Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

It's the kind of goal Brazilian kids on the street can score whenever they feel like it, but only one Englishman has ever done so. Or something.

If Messi did that we'd be speaking about it for more than 20 years!!!

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Sorry my mistake, his mate isn’t pope any more so he couldn’t have possibly phoned the pope to ask him to do it.

IMG_3144.thumb.jpg.c792184e54156f33bdea818e2a1ada01.jpg

I can turn a blind eye to the other stuff, but that's certainly tarnished my view of the man.  Grrr

*shakes fist staunchly*

I can turn a blind eye to the other stuff, but that's certainly tarnished my view of the man.  Grrr
*shakes fist staunchly*

You turn a blind eye to the fact he was convicted for domestic abuse , has a conviction for racism , has a restraining order against him , is currently awaiting trial on an alleged sexual assualt on a woman on a train at the end of August and if found guilty will be on the sex offenders list but hate the fact he lives in his own little fantasy land? Thought better of you than that.

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

*shakes fist staunchly*

Listen to some flute music. That'll calm you down.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You turn a blind eye to the fact he was convicted for domestic abuse , has a conviction for racism , has a restraining order against him , is currently awaiting trial on an alleged sexual assualt on a woman on a train at the end of August and if found guilty will be on the sex offenders list but hate the fact he lives in his own little fantasy land? Thought better of you than that.

facepalm.gif

Surely the Northern Ireland FA don't have it in for Rangers, too?

The Northern Ireland FA has blocked Kyle Lafferty from playing for Rangers against Hamilton Academical on Sunday after the striker declared himself unfit with an Achilles injury ahead of his country's Nations League double header. (Scottish Sun)

It's sad how far back into history the Sevco fans have to go in order to try and assert their superiority. Even claiming a different club's successes as their own like some band of creepy necrophiliacs.

11 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Is this the first time this has ever happened?

It's a new rule and I've never heard of it being invoked elsewhere but surely it has at least once?

It was a dick move by Lafferty to call as late as he did and don't think he can have any complaints.

If it was a real injury then he messed up and should have informed them earlier.

If it wasn't, quite normal for a lot of these international pullouts, then he deserved it.

Edited by Forest of Dean

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

It's a new rule and I've never heard of it being invoked elsewhere but surely it has at least once?

It was a dick move by Lafferty to call as late as he did and don't think he can any complaints.

If it was a real injury then he messed up and should have informed them earlier.

If it wasn't, quite normal for a lot of these international pullouts, then he deserved it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Gerrard encouraged the action.  It won't have been uncommon for managers to exert this kind of pressure at the level he played at.

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:09, bennett said:

Wasn't it a panel of journalists who dealt with the nominations and passed it on to the SFA to endorse?

Journalists are more often than not alcoholic, racist, wife beaters too.

A quick summary of the week to date:

Lafferty (1) The lanky flautist is a p***k.  Shame on him for getting himself excluded from the weekend's game.  I have ex wives who were less high maintenance.

Lafferty (2) What is it with idiots calling it The Northern Ireland FA?  Is it the same idiots who think that the top tier of Scottish Football is the SPL or the SPFL?   Lafferty was sanctioned (rightly) by the Irish Football Association.  Sometimes these distinctions matter.

Aberdeen.  No one cares if you bring 10K or 20K supporters to the LC Semi.  The (estimated) Red Army* of 12,000 is pretty-much consonant with your size of support and, for sure, they can deliver a Dry Stane Dyke Wall of Noise.     What is amusing is how petulant your club has been both from the initial arrangements to the ticket allocation.  Clearly The SPFL got the arrangements right first time round.