Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 07/10/2018 at 21:05, The_Kincardine said:

:lol:

Anyway, angry Sellick fans all over the board.  I just got a notification that the wee Henry fud has replied to me.  I've not read it but it's bound to be imbecilic and angry.

You’re a cock :thumsup2

You’ll get another notification about that.

On 07/10/2018 at 19:48, Monkey Tennis said:

A thing Rangers fans on here have sometimes liked to do, is highlight apparent parallels with clubs like Middlesbrough.  

This is shit, MT.  You use the phrase 'clubs like' to probably get you out of gaol but never have I seen any Rangers fan on here draw a parallel with M'borough.

Still, you have spent more time talking about Sevco than me so you can point us to where these Rangers/M'borough parallels were drawn and by whom.

On 08/10/2018 at 01:30, Drew Brees said:

Think we all did tbh.

12 hours ago, doulikefish said:

"Going for 55"

6 hours ago, Romeo said:
6 hours ago, bennett said:
It's not me.

Obviously, he goes to games.

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You’re a cock :thumsup2

I was wondering what had caused the stench on our season 2018/19 thread - but no surprises.  The usual insanitary ones not only talking pish but smelling like it.

In other news I see that both Tavernier and Alfie made UEFA's EL Team of the Week following our horsing of Tardy Vienna on Thursday:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2573295.html?iv=true

I was wondering what had caused the stench on our season 2018/19 thread - but no surprises.  The usual insanitary ones not only talking pish but smelling like it.
In other news I see that both Tavernier and Alfie made UEFA's EL Team of the Week following our horsing of Tardy Vienna on Thursday:

Always so angry.

49 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is shit, MT.  You use the phrase 'clubs like' to probably get you out of gaol but never have I seen any Rangers fan on here draw a parallel with M'borough.

Still, you have spent more time talking about Sevco than me so you can point us to where these Rangers/M'borough parallels were drawn and by whom.

Seek help you absolute weirdo

28 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Always so angry.

What state are you in today wee Drew?

I'm expecting the answer to be FL, GA or AL   However, if your answer includes 'delusional', 'demented', or 'empty headed' then I'd not be surprised.

Disappointed that you glided over my link to UEFA's appreciation of Alfie and Tavernier.  This is what the thread's about after all...

What state are you in today wee Drew?

I'm expecting the answer to be FL, GA or AL   However, if your answer includes 'delusional', 'demented', or 'empty headed' then I'd not be surprised.

Disappointed that you glided over my link to UEFA's appreciation of Alfie and Tavernier.  This is what the thread's about after all...

FL today, then AL, MS and into LA on Thursday. Michael fucked yo my plans for a day or 2 in destin but it’s cool, thanks for asking.

And a friend posted that in FB the other day so had already seen it. Always nice to get recognition.

30 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

FL today, then AL, MS and into LA on Thursday.

Joshing aside I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.  I've always loved each time I've been 'over there'.  A wee tip if you are driving through Mississippi or any of the southern state and can't understand what the locals say.  Just say:  "Sorry, can you say that slowly, please.  I only speak English".  This will definitely endear you to them.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Cheers mate, going to LSU V Georgia on sat. 103,000 sell out. Need to try and start some Rebs at that.

College football is so much better to watch than the pros. Enjoy!

42 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Another quality statement by the club 

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/semi-final-ticket-update/

Hi Dim Traynor (I know you're reading this),

Commonsense isn't one word. You're getting confused with concomitant.

I hope you fall out of bed and land on an HIV-positive crocodile.

nsr